Part 9.3

Giriraj, Vasu, Unnati and Jagat are sitting on the couch when Randeep came and goes towards them. 

Vasu : Randeep beta, where did you go? 

Randeep : Maa, I went to see a friend. 

Vasu : Go and freshen up now the dinner is nearly ready. 

Randeep : Ji, Mom! 

Unnati : I wonder if Bhai went to see his friend or to see his would be wife. 

Jagat : I'm sure he probably would have gone to see Bhabhi. But we cant even ask our own brother as we would either get a glare from him or he will only smirk and avoid our question. 

                                                ******

Rathrod Mansion

 Everyone is sitting on the dining table having dinner. 

Ashi : Maa, I have a little headache so can you apply oil on my hair afterwards? 

Komal : Okay, beta. 

Nandini : Mom, since your applying oil on di's hair then can you apply it on my also? 

Brij : Seems likes it's applying oil on hair day today. 

                                                ******

Ashi is in Nandini's room after Komal finished applying oil. Nandini is busying taking selfies while she is sitting at the dressing table busy putting her hair in a bun. 

Nandini : Di, come lets take a selfie. 

Ashi : A selfie now and in this condition? 

Nandini : God di, that should be my dialogue but anyway forget that we are looking fine. 

Ashi : Okay! 

She goes and sits next to her on the bed and they takes selfies making different expression. 

Nandini : Oh God, battery low. Now what shall we do? How about we watch some movie? 

Nandini has closed the lights and they are watching Main Tera Hero. She imagines herself and Raj as the leads of the movie and romancing each other. She remembers when they became one, it was the most beautiful thing in the world! 

                                    ******

Randeep is sitting on the bed lost in deep thought with a glass of brandy in his hand, when he receives a call from Rajeev. 

Rajeev : RD, I have booked my tickets and I will be in India on Thursday. 

Randeep : What time will you land?

Rajeev : Around 6 pm. 

Randeep : Okay, I will come to pick you up. 

Rajeev : Okay, dude! 

                                     ******

Two days have passed and now there is two days left for AshDeep engagement. The families are happy getting things ready for the engagement expect AshDeep, who are not interested.

Komal and Vasu decides to go and choose the ring for them. As Nandini, Unnati, Vijay, Randeep and Ashi have to go and choose their outfit. 

Ashi, Nandini and Vijay just got to the mall and sees Randeep, Unnati and Jagat standing at the entrance waiting for them. Unnati waves at them while Randeep removes his sun glasses and looks at them. 

Nandini :  Okay guy's, listen we all came to get our outfits but first we need to find something for di and Randeep Bhai, so you guys will look in the man section and we will be in the girls section okay?  

All of them are walking towards the store when someone barges pass Ashi making her lose her balance but Randeep holds her by her waist so that she doesn't drop.

 When they walks inside the store two staff members comes and shows them the things they are looking for. AshDeep are not excited about choosing outfits and also Vijay because he knows what is going between them.

 Whereas Nandini, Unnati and Jagat are really excited. Finally, after a good two hours they all finds clothes, which they likes.