Part 15.2

Vijay with Unnati and Rajeev arrives in the hospital. A man goes out from Pia's room, but they don't see him. They arrives in Pia's room. He introduces Unnati to her. 

Pia : Ashu said a lot about you, whenever she came to visit me she spoke a lot about you. 

Unnati : And you don't know how happy I am to meet you. Pia, I'm really sorry to hear about what happened to you but I must say you are really strong. 

Vijay : Unnati knows the truth.

Unnati : But the main problem is Bhai, he doesn't even talk to her properly.

Pia : So what is this duffer doing then! 

Rajeev : What do you mean duffer and what am I supposed to do? 

Pia : See you proved that you are duffer. Rajeev you are his best friend can't you try and knock some sense in his head.

Rajeev : I can but he wont admit it but don't take me wrong he is right in his place and he would need some time to forget everything and forgive her. 

Pia : I understand, but we can try at least. Since, tomorrow is her birthday. Try to patch them up. 

Rajeev : Oh, yeah! Great! 

Pia : By the way Unnati does he know that you know what happened? 

Unnati : Not yet but Rajeev said he will let him know. 

Pia : Where are they? 

Rajeev : He had a important business meeting. 

Vijay : And di had some urgent work to be done. 

Pia : Okay! By the way I'm getting tired of staying here I feel like going home.

Vijay : Don't worry that day will come soon. Doctor Shilpa will check if you are fully okay and will get you discharged. 

Pia : I hope so. I just want to get out of here asap.

 After a bit doctor Shilpa came in with Pia's report and sees Vijay along with Rajeev and Unnati.

Doctor Shilpa :  Hi, Vijay! 

Vijay : Hi, doctor Shipa! By the way Pia wants to know when she can get discharged.

Doctor Shilpa : Well, she can get discharged by tomorrow only if she promises to take rest properly. 

Pia : Finally! 

Doctor Shilpa : So you can get discharged by tomorrow morning but before that I just want give you some medicines and yes I also would like you to come to hospital for regular check up. 

Rajeev : Shall we leave now? 

Pia : It was nice meeting you Unnati! 

Unnati : Same here I could tell I have made another friend. 

Pia : Same here I would love to know more about you! 

Vijay : Pia, take care I will come tomorrow to the hospital to see you! 

Pia nods.