Part 15.3

Vijay : Got another bad news. Somebody acquired Raj's bail. Nothing can happen now! 

Giri : What? No, don't worry beta everyone has to bear in this life only. 

Komal : Yes beta, he will get punished one day. Trust God! 

Vijay just nods. 

*****

Singhaniya Palace 

Ashi and Raj, are at his bungalow from the time they came from the airport. She is the one, who secured his bail. Her heart can't believe, that he can do anything, of this sort. She is in the kitchen making his favorite dish, to lift his mood up. 

From the time, they have came he is very upset and is in his room. He can't understand why Pia blamed him. He can't understand what problem she has with him. Everything is ruined for him, but the one thing he is grateful for is that, his family and his Ash are standing by him, in this difficult time. 

Ashi decides to spend the night here with him, and calls her mother and tells her that she can't come tonight, as she is struck at a friend's house, due to heavy rainfall. And also as tomorrow, is her birthday. 

It's almost night, but Raj is still upset and Ashi can't see him like this. She makes his favorite drink and gives it to him. 

Raj : Everything is over now! 

Ashi : Nothing is over. I know you are innocent, and I don't need anyone to tell me this. I know, my heart says, my Raj is not like that. 

Raj : Thanks Ash, for trusting me. If any other person was there, she would not have. 

Ashi : Now you will thank me! Common, I know someone is trying to frame you. But I am not understanding what is the connection with Pia. 

Raj : That's what, even I am not able to understand. I have met her only 2-3 times through you. And now she has blamed me, that I did that to her. And on top of that, drugs and illegal business. 

Ashi : Jaan, I know only one thing, that you are innocent and I will prove that. Whoever, is involved will have to pay. Even if it's her. I don't care now. But I will prove you innocent, no matter what! 

He silently nods. 

Ashi : Now please, eat something. You have not ate anything, since morning. 

Raj : I am not hungry! 

Ashi : Whatever! 

She forcefully feeds him. He too feeds her, as he knows even she has not ate anything. 

******

Midnight

Ashi's cell is beeping constantly, but she doesn't hear it, as they are in their own beautiful world. It's very long time, that they met each other. It's his way, of wishing her on her birthday, to make it extra special. It's their night.