Part 4

After lecture Ashi is heading to go home when she sees Randeep but along with him is a girl who is clinging on to him but she doesn't stop and walks pass them. He sees sees her walking passed him. 

Randeep : Babes, see you later right now I need to go.

Girl : Bye RD. 

He runs behind Ashi and catches up with her. Ashi looks surprised when she sees him walking along with her. 

Randeep : Ashi, how come you  didn't stop and walked pass me? 

Ashi : I didn't want to disturb you when you were with that girl! 

Randeep : Oh come on Ashi, what is there to disturb? And oh god she speaks so loudly but thank god I saw you and I was able to get away from her.

Ashi : Seriously, I heard that you never miss a chance of flirting with girls but here you are actually running away from one. 

Randeep : But the girl needs to be good to flirt with. 

Ashi : Okay, RD, I will leave right now.

Randeep : Come let me drop you home. 

Ashi : No its okay I bought my car today. 

Randeep : Okay no worries, in fact tomorrow morning I will meet you and Pia at 8am and both of us can leave from uni there. 

She agrees. 

End of flashback

Ashi opens her eyes and wipes her tears and opens the cupboard and takes out a photo frame of which have her hugging Pia from the back. 

Ashi : It is still hard to believe it but I can never forgive him for what he did to you. I shouldn't have left you alone at the party, he would have been punished but I had no proof against him. I hate you Randeep. 

******

The next day.

Ashi reaches her office and already finds Unnati sitting at her desk. 

Ashi : Good morning Unnati

Unnati : Good morning Ashu! 

Ashi : So, who is the next customer? 

Unnati : A lady wants us to interior her office and she told me exactly how she wants it to be so yeah, for now this is the blue print here look at this. 

She sits next to her and they discusses about the blue print when she sees the time it is 1 pm. 

Ashi : Unnati, its 1 pm I need to go to the hospital. 

Unnati : Ashu, how is your friend? Has there been any improvement? 

Ashi : Doctors are saying that she is improving, you know Unnati she has been in coma for nearly 3 years but I want that ay to come when she is perfectly fine just like before. 

Unnati : I hope she gets better soon. And even I want to meet this friend of yours. 

Ashi : I wouldn't mind taking you to the hospital but remember you told me before that you want to see my friend when she has fully recovered. Anyways getting late see you later bye! 

Unnati : Bye! 

******

Ashi reaches to the hospital as she has been coming here most of the time. The nurse sees her and smiles at her as she makes way to the patient room. She opens the door to see her friend lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling she goes and sits down near the bed. She holds her friend's hand and speaks to her :  Hey, I'm sorry I know I'm a little late but got busy with Unnati. As usual you know Vijay and Nandini were arguing, Lalit uncle called me and he said he will come a little late to see you and you know what its been enough you have been resting here for 3 years but now you have to get better for us, for your family because we are missing you a lot PIA. 

She can see that even Pia have tears rolling from her eyes but poor girl couldn't even wipe her own tears all she can do was hear everyone talking to her. 

Ashi : I have also something else to tell you on the day of Nandini's birthday I saw Randeep, his Dad and my Dad are friends and also he is Unnati's brother. I don't even think he regrets what he did to you. 

She looks at her and sees that she is looking all calm. 

Ashi : Okay Pia I'm going to go.

She kisses her forehead and leaves the place heading home. Once she reaches home she gets the shocking news. 

Komal calls her in the hall where only Dadi is seating as the others are not home yet. 

Komal : Beta, we have something to say to you

Ashi : Ji Maa. 

Mrinalani : Beta, the thing is Giriraj and Vasu came here with a proposal. 

Ashi : What type of proposal Dadi? 

Mrinalani : Beta, when Vasu saw you for the first time she instantly liked you and thinks your the best for Randeep. 

Ashi : Dadi, are you trying to say that..

Mrinalani : Yes beta, Vasu asked for your hand for her son. DO YOU ACCEPT THIS PROPOSAL AND AGREE TO MARRY RANDEEP?

 She just looks on and without saying anything goes to her room. 

******

Precap :

 What will be AshDeep decision?

 And more scenes from the past. 

Okay guy's here is part 4. Hope you like this part will be waiting for your comments and don't forget to press the like button

Ps : if anyone wants pm then please mention it in your comment. 

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistake love you all xoxo.