Part 14.2

Ashi and Unnati came down, and are about to sit on the chairs, when she gets a call and she excuses herself. She came back after finishing the call, and sees only chair is empty, which is next to Randeep. She hesitates. 

Mrinalini : Ashu beta, what happened come on sit down.

Rajeev : Come on don't be shy and sit next to RD. 

 Without saying anything she sits next to him. 

Vasu : You both really look good together.

 She is about to take the salad dish which is near her and at the same time he is also about to pick the dish up to pass it to Rajeev, when their hand brushes against each other making them have a small eye look.

 After lunch finished they sits down in the main hall. 

Giri : Okay, so now we will leave as we still need to go office.

Brij : Yeah, even I need to go come lets go.

Giri : Randeep beta, come. Rajeev beta, you also come.

Rajeev : Not today uncle I will come with you guys after two days. 

Giri : As you wish beta you can come anytime.

With that Brij, Vijay, Randeep and Giri left to go for their work, whereas Vasu, Shanti, Jagat and Rajeev decides to stay for a bit longer. All the youngsters are sitting together. Unnati is sitting between Ashi and Rajeev, while Nandini and Jagat are sitting opposite them. Ashi moves towards Unnati so only Rajeev and Unnati can hear what she is saying.

Ashi : Rajeev!

Rajeev : Yeah! 

Ashi : I'm sorry.

Rajeev : Sorry about what? 

Ashi : About me hurting your feelings for blaming Randeep for something he didn't do. 

Rajeev : I don't know what..

Unnati : I know the truth Rajeev, since a year and Ashu also told me today as she thought I didn't know about it. 

Rajeev : Yesterday, at the hospital I did feel sorry for you when you got to know about who did this to Pia. I know you truly regret with the way you accused him, but you do need to understand how he felt too. 

Ashi : You are right Rajeev. I agree I made a mistake but I want him to give me just one more chance.

Unnati : And only you can help her Rajeev. Bhai is very stubborn and only you can get something through his head. 

Rajeev : It's not easy Unnati. Yesterday I asked him if he will forgive her. I even told him that I can see she is truly sorry but he didn't say anything and just told me to leave him alone for sometime, but I'm ready to help you.

Jagat : What are you guy's talking about? 

Ashi : Nothing just became friend's with Rajeev.

******

At the office Randeep is in his cabin but he is not able to concentrate as he is remembering what Ashi said to him at the hospital yesterday and what she said to him today at the temple. His heart is telling him to forgive her but his mind is against it. 

******

Precrap -

Unnati goes with Vijay to meet Pia along with Rajeev. And Ashi meets Raj.