Part 5.4

Ashi : And look now after three years I see him in front of me and also our families wants us to get married. 

Vijay : Can't believe Pia got raped, but di, he doesn't seem to be a person who would take disadvantage of any girls body. He doesn't seem to be that type of guy! 

Ashi : Then what about what she was trying to tell me Vijay? Was that all a lie? What about his watch which was near her? What about that Vijay? When I was searching for her, I heard her shout his name but when I reached there he was not there at all only his watch was there. 

Vijay : Di, I told you what I think but all I can say is I hope that she recovers soon so that we know exactly what happened! 

Ashi : But Vijay, he is the one. 

Vijay : Di, you never know anything could have happened but for now we wont let anyone know about this, lets go now and haan do apologise to Nandu as you know she is very upset as you shouted at her. 

She nods and they heads down, she goes to Nandini's room as she knows her sister would be awake. She knocks but she didn't answer. 

Ashi : Nandu, please open the door please. 

After a few minutes she allows her in but doesn't speak to her.

Ashi : Nandu, I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have shouted at you like this but I lost control I'm really sorry. I'm sorry you know I have never got angry like this on you before but I promise I won't do anything like this but in case if I do then you just give me your warm hug and I'm sure my anger will vanish. 

Nandini : It's okay, di but next time don't get angry please. 

Ashi : I promise I wont.

******

Precap - 

Ashi : What the hell Randeep, let go of me. 

Randeep : What so hurry after all in your words I'm a despo man right? 

Ashi : You have no right to come close to me! 

Randeep : I do, I do! 

Okay guy's that's it for now thank you so much for the previous comments read all of them and they really motivate me to continue for the next part thank you also to those who pressed the like button. 

I hope you like this part, do leave your comments as I will be waiting to read them and don't forget to press the like button. 

Ignore spelling or grammar mistakes!