Part 10.6

The party is going in fool swing where everyone is dancing to a song even the elders joins in and once they finishes, Nandini and Unnati goes to the front and grabs everyone's attention. 

Nandini : Okay, everyone I hope you all are having fun now we want all the couples to come in middle and dance. 

Unnati : And this will begin with our very own Ashi and Randeep Bhai dancing first. 

Randeep goes towards Ashi and held his hand out. She looks at everyone and knows she can't say no to this so she places her hand on top of his and they walks to the middle. He holds on to her waist while she places her hand on his shoulder and they moves their free hand and intertwins it together and slowly starts dancing along the music with the lights go dim.

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera
Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera

Tujhse Juda Gar Ho Jaayenge
Toh Khud Se Hi Ho Jaayenge Judaa

 Soon the other couples starts to come on stage even, Brij, Komal, Vasu and Giri joins them. 

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho

Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

AshDeep are looking at each other though others are looking at them as the most romantic couple but only they knows what the truth is.

Tera Mera Rishta Hai Kaisa
Ik Pal Door Gawaara Nahi
Tere Liye Har Roz Hai Jeete
Tujh Ko Diya Mera Waqt Sabhi

Koi Lamha Mera Na Ho Tere Bina
Har Saans Pe Naam Tera

 He twirls her twice and he places both of his hand on her waist while she rests her hands on his shoulder, but this time when they are looking at each other there is no anger in their eyes in fact they are lost in all the good times they had at uni until the last thing they remembers is seeing Pia in that state.

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho

Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

They let's go of each other and moves away while the other starts to leave the dance floor too and all claps for each other.

Tumhi Ho... Tumhi Ho...

Soon guests are starting to leave congratulating AshDeep. And now only the family members are left. She goes straight to her room saying she is tired.

Giriraj : Today, everything went so well. 

Brij:  Exactly, everyone is happy you can see how everyone enjoyed but yes I could say we dance after a long time.

Komal : Ashi and Randeep looks so good together when they were dancing. 

Nandini : This is nothing my lovely family members just wait and see how the other functions are going to be and yes there will also be lots of dancing. Any ways I'm going to change.

Unnati : Nandu, wait I will come with you. 

Vasu : Unnati, are you not coming home with us? 

Unnati : Haan Mom, I am just getting my stuff and will also go and say bye to Ashi.

Nandini : By the way Randeep bhiaya, if you want to go and say bye to di before Unnati does you can go now.

Randeep : It's okay Nandu, I already said bye to your di. 

Nandini : When did you go and say bye we didn't see you? 

Jagat : Nandu, try to understand bro is just making an excuse they both probably plans to call each other late at night and have their romantic talk when we all have slept.

Unnati : For once I think Jagat Bhai makes sense. 

Jagat : I always make sense. And right now I think you should get your stuff otherwise you will make us late which will delay bro's plan. 

******

Ashi is taking off her jewellery and goes to the washroom. Once she came out she places her outfit on the couch and is tying up her hair when Unnati came inside. 

Ashi : Unnati you need anything?

Unnati : No, I just came to say bye as I'm going now. 

Ashi : I thought yt were planning to stay. 

Unnati : I wish but maybe next time. Ashu, I am so happy for you and Bhai. 

Ashi : I wonder when that next time will come! 

Unnati : Before two weeks I promise after all if boys can have a bachelor hood party then let me tell yy we are going to have a bachelorette party as we also have the right to celebrate your last freedom day before getting married, but after that we will be staying the in same place. 

Ashi : Well then I guess you can give that idea to Nandu, she is going to love it loads. 

Unnati : Anyways, going to go now everyone is waiting so see you soon.

They hugs each other and she leaves the room, while Ashi goes to sleep not realizing she forgot to switch on her phone as she have turned it off during the engagement.