Part 9.2

Randeep : Hi, I would like to meet Pia Sharma. 

The receptionist checks for Pia name and gives him the room number and he quickly goes there.

******

Vijay : Di, what happened? Why did you tell me to stop the car? 

Ashi : Vijay, take the car back to the hospital I left my phone in Pia's room. 

Vijay : Okay, don't worry we will reach there in five minutes as the hospital is not far from here.

******

Ashi : Vijay, you stay here I will go and get my phone.

He nods while she runs into the hospital but due to her bad luck she have to wait for a lift to come down. 

******

Randeep reaches to Pia's room and sees her resting on the bed. He is shocked seeing her like this and sees her staring at the ceiling. He goes and sits next to her. 

Randeep : Pia!

 Suddenly, a nurse came in so he thinks of asking her : Excuse me. 

Nurse : Yes! 

Randeep : Can you tell me what is wrong with Pia? 

Nurse : Seems like you came here for the time.

He nods.

Nurse : She has been in coma for 3 years she can hear people speaking only.

His eyes widens and for a second he feels everything going blank. The nurse changes the glucose bottle and leaves, while he turns towards her and sits down still in a state of shock. 

Randeep : You have been in coma for three years! 

******

Ashi finally gets the lift and presses the first floor button. When she reaches there she is walking towards Pia's room, a kid is about to bump into her but she stops him and gives him a small smile however she have stop in front of the window where Pia and Randeep can be seen she still have a smile and causally looks through the window only to be shocked seeing him there. 

Vijay is waiting in the car and is thinking it has taken a long time since she went in so he decides to go and see what is taking her long. He quickly takes the stairs by seeing how many people are waiting for the lift and reaches on the first floor in two minutes. When he starts walking towards Pia's room he sees her outside Pia's room. He is walking towards her when he sees that she quickly walks towards the door and goes in and he makes a quick run to see what is happening. 

Ashi : What the hell are you doing over here?

Randeep turns towards her. 

Randeep : I came here to see my friend. 

Ashi : What friend huh? She is not your friend after what you did to her how can you call her your friend! 

Vijay : Di, stop now.

Ashi : No this guy is responsible for her state then why is he here? He has done enough damage.

Randeep : I haven't don't any damage, its you who has made a damage on me three years ago by accusing me for something I didn't do. 

Ashi : Well I only said the fact. 

Randeep : A fact which you made up on your own bases without knowing anything. 

Vijay : Enough both of you, and what the hell is wrong with you guys here you guys are fighting like this but after getting married I don't know how the hell are you going to stay in one room.

Randeep : So you also think that I raped her? 

Vijay : I didn't say that when di told me and do you want to know what I said then listen. 

Flashback (part 5)

End of flashback

Vijay : The best thing to do right now is just leave from here and plus think about her, yes she is in coma but she can hear everything and I'm sure she is not liking even a bit of both of your arguments.

He glares at her one last time and leaves from the hospital while she is trying to calm down so without saying anything Vijay drags her out. Once reaching home she goes straight to her room while Vijay goes after her.

Ashi : So, you believe that he is innocent? 

Vijay : I don't know di. 

Ashi : Then what do you know Vijay?

Vijay : Only that you should never judge a book by its cover. Yes its true that you told me what happened that night with her but you know Dad always says that what you see sometimes is not the truth always. But for now lets not talk about this the truth will come out when it has to. Come now let go and eat everyone must be waiting for us. 

Ashi : I don't feel like eating, you go. 

Vijay : Di, come on stop behaving like this why are you still upset? 

Ashi : I'm not upset I was thinking about something. Anyways you go I'm coming. 

Vijay : Sure! 

Ashi : Yep.

 He pats her head and leaves from the room, while the thing that irritates her is seeing Randeep having tears in his eyes when she saw him at the hospital. 

Ashi : No matter what Vijay said I still don't trust him and I would never want to trust a person like him.