Part 5.1

Komal and Mrinalani doesn't go and see Ashi as they knows she needs some time to decide. It is evening time and Brij and Vijay have came back home from office while Nandini is still on her way.

Meanwhile in Brij and Komal room.

 Komal is sitting on the bed holding Brij's Kurta pajama in her hand. 

Komal : Brij

Brij : Yes Komal!  

Komal : Brij, we spoke to Ashi about the proposal.

Brij : What did she say? 

Komal : She didn't say anything just went to her room after we told her and didn't come out till now but we should give her some time to decide. 

Brij : Let's just hope for the best. 

******

Ashi is still in her room standing near the window, thinking that how can she marry the guy who is the cause of Pia's condition. She is really angry and doesn't know that a happy Nandini rushed into her room and hugs her. 

Nandini : Omg di, Dadi just told me that Vasu aunty sent a marriage proposal for you. Di, you know Randeep Bhaiya is just so sweet and I'm sure he will keep you so happy. Plus you know I was about to lose a big contract today but because he knew that person I got that contract he is so nice. I'm happy my car broke down today and I met him on the way and told him about that client you know he just dropped me and left.

Ashi : SHUT UP NANDINI JUST SHUT UP. JUST BECAUSE RANDEEP GOT YOU ONE CONTRACT YOU ARE JUST KEEP ON GOING ON ABOUT IT. AND IT HAS ONLY BEEN A FEW DAYS SINCE YOU MET HIM AND YOU ALREADY THINK HE IS NICE.

Nandini : Sorry di, I thought I could share this with you. But all I don't understand is what problem do you have with him? 

She walks way from there, only to bump into Vijay. 

Vijay : Hey, my annoying sister where are you going and did you tell di about you getting the biggest deal? 

Nandini :  I did Vijay Bhai, but she started to shout at me.  

Vijay : Don't worry my lovely sis. I'm sure di is tensed about something and she took the anger out on you. You get changed and we will meet at the breakfast table but don't tell anyone about what happened okay?

He knocks and then opens the door and sees Ashi standing near the window resting her head on the wall with her arms folded. 

Vijay : What is wrong with you? 

Ashi : What happened Vijay, are you angry?

Vijay : Shouldn't I be asking you this? Why did you got angry on Nandu? 

Ashi : Vijay, I was worried about something and she was keep in going on and on and on and in that I lost my anger. 

Vijay : Oh please di, she exactly told me what she told you and what you said in return. Seriously di, what problem do you have with Randeep? Infant what is going on between you two and this time I want an answer and an honest answer. But for now let's go down but after dinner I want to see you on the terrace without any excuse is that clear? 

******

Everyone is sitting on the dining table while Vijay and Ashi walks. She looks at Nandini who doesn't look at her and she knows her sister is hurt because she has never shouted at her like this. She always scold her but lovingly. 

Brij : Ashu beta, what did you think about the proposal? 

Vijay :  Dad, don't you think its a bit too early to ask I mean let her and Randeep get to now each other and after that we can see what they have decided. 

Komal : Vijay is right Brij, let them have time to think because marriage is not a joke. 

Brij : I guess you are right plus Giri still needs to ask him and said he will let me know his decision soon. 

 Finally all had finished their dinner and went to their own room, while Vijay and Ashi heads towards the terrace. 

Ashi : Thanks Vijay,  I didn't know what to tell Dad when he asked for my decision but you saved me. 

Vijay : Di, I want to know the truth about you and him and that also now so start please. 

She moves away from him and starts to tell him about her and Pia and how they met him and how they became friends. 

Vijay : So, you already knew each other so then what actually went wrong and about Pia I completely forgot where is she? 

Ashi : She is in coma Vijay, and about what wrong between me and him is that.. 

******

Flashback 

As time passes AshDeep have become good friends. Ashi is about to finish her first year while Randeep is about to finish his second year.  He and his friend have organised a party as everyone is going to move into a new year of uni so they wants to celebrate it. 

******

This part is very long, so divided it in parts🙂

Ignore spelling and grammatical mistakes!