Part 2

Rathod Mansion

Ashi's room

Ashi is sitting on her bed and is just staring into space her mind is not ready to accept that she saw him after three years and wishes that she had ran away when her six sense had told her to, because now she is feeling uneasy knowing that she is going to see him at the party again. She still cant forget that cold look knowing well that he hates her. She also noticed he has changed completely he doesn't look how he use to look before.

******

Flashback

Three years ago in New York

Pia and Ashi are best friends since school day's and both are studying in New York university. 

Ashi : Pia, come on we are getting late for lectures how long are you going to take in that bathroom? 

Pia : Two minutes Ashi, I will be out soon. 

Ashi : Okay! 

She starts to arrange her books in her bag and till then Pia came out who is getting ready. 

Pia : Ashi, is it necessary to go to lecture, you know that princi is so boring and there are no hot guys in that class! 

Ashi : Pia, you go to lectures to study not to see if there is any hot guys and if you fail in this test  how are you gonna get into second year and on top of that uncle will kill you! 

Ashi : Pia, you go to lectures to study not to see if there is any hot guys and if you fail in this test how are you gonna get into second year and on top of that uncle will kill you! 

Ashi : Pia, you go to lectures to study not to see if there is any hot guys and if you fail in this test  how are you gonna get into second year and on top of that uncle will kill you! 

Pia : Arey, how can I fail when I have my smarty Ashi with me.

She smiles and they leaves to go to uni. They both are staying at a rented house as they didn't want to stay on campus. 

Once entering the university they are walking towards their lecture until Pia sees some hot guys with his group of friends. 

Pia : Wow he is hot. 

Ashi looks at Pia and then at the guy and shakes her head. 

Ashi : Come on Pia!