Law X Reader [Sick Day]

It started out as a nice day for the Heart Pirates as they docked on a winter island to restock supplies and things like that, well it so happens that [Y/N] along with Bepo and Penguin were guarding the sub and passing the time by building a snowman for fun while their captain and the others were getting the supplies that they needed. It was fun building the snowman having rare moments to play in the snow or even on a beach were perfect memories for [Y/N], but as they were building [Y/N] forgot to wear extra warm clothes in the snow even though Law warned her about this every time they came to a winter island and about 40% of the time did she ever listen to him. Her hands were turning red along with her cheeks and nose mixing together with her [S/C] skin, but after a few minutes the snowman was finally built making her happy. "How about some coffee?" Penguin asked once the snowman was done as he looked proud to finish it. "Sounds great" [Y/N] said as she rubbed her hands together and tried warming them up, Bepo looked at her with worry knowing how cold she is from being out her for almost an hour or more. They all went back inside the sub to make coffee having the smell be very welcome as [Y/N] smelled the air with a small smile on her face as her [E/C] eyes lit up when Penguin gave her a mug of coffee, against her hands it felt amazing as she held it pulling it close to her lips and taking a small sip enjoying the warmth that welcomed her when the coffee went down her throat having her hum with the taste of it. "I'm going to lay down for a while" she said as she took her mug heading towards the door. "We'll tell the captain once he is back" Bepo said back to her having her smile and nod in thanks for doing that before she left. Heading down the hall of the sub coming to her and Law's shared room.

She opened and closed the door placing her coffee on the nightstand as she changed into something comfy from the cold and wet clothes she wore outside. she soon crawled under the blankets not long for her to fall asleep when her head hit the pillow as she doze off to sleep. Shortly some of the crew and Law returned with the supplies from town, the crew put the supplies away in the right places but always left the medical supplies in Law's office letting him arrange them the way he liked them to be so he could find them later for any problem.  "Bepo, where is [Y/N]?" Law asked once he saw Bepo around the corner in the hall. "She resting, after building the snowman she must have been really tired" Bepo said to him as Law listened closely, Law chuckled for a moment knowing how she could be sometimes childish but Law loved that side of her it was one of the reasons why he loved her. "Did she listen to me this time?" Law asked becoming a little more serious once he spoke those words to Bepo. "K-kind of captain...." Bepo said by looked down at the ground, Law sighed being annoyed a little bit but he knew this would happen again. "Alright, I'll go check on her make sure things are put away" Law said to Bepo as he passed him to go check on [Y/N], Bepo agreed to go help the others once Law finished giving orders. Law made it to the door to their shared room and walked in and closed the door finding her still asleep looking peaceful from this far away.

Once Law walked closer to her side of the bed he could see her face a little red as little beads of sweat were on her forehead, he placed his hand on her forehead feeling her burning up making him sigh. "Silly girl" he whispered when he stood up from the bed, he turned on a light making her tighten her eyes from the light before waking up seeing Law smirking at her like always. "This makes three times now?" Law asked trying to hold in his amusement but failed a little bit as he looked down at her. "I'm sorry..." [Y/N] said sounding tired still as she pulled the covers over her head feeling silly about this, Law chuckled again before leaning down pulling the covers down a little bit to see her face. "Please just listen to me more often then you do" Law asked her as he tucked some of her [H/C] behind her ear, she nodded her head slowly making him smile a little bit. "Good, I'll go get you something to help fever" Law said as he gave her a kiss on the forehead before leaving to his office to get her some medicine, [Y/N] yawned as she fell back sleep as Law left the room. It didn't take Law long to come back with the medicine, he sat beside her on the bed on his side watching her sleep for a while longer before waking her up by giving her a kiss on the forehead again. [Y/N] opened her eyes and smiled a little seeing him beside her. "Drink this" Law said as he held a cup towards her to drink, she sat up slowly and reached for the cup and took it like a shot and swallowed it. "Yuk" [Y/N] said once she finished the swallowing it. "You wouldn't have to drink it if you took care of yourself more" Law said as he put the cup down, having [Y/N] lean against him as he wrapped an arm around her holding her close. "True but then you wouldn't be paying attention to me as much anymore" [Y/N] said as she laid her head against his chest listening to his heart beat with a small smile. "So the truth finally comes out" Law said to her as he looked at her with that all to well smirk on his face, she giggled and hid her face a little more in his chest making him chuckle at her childish ways once more. "Silly girl" Law said as he held her closer to him resting his head on top of her's. "I'm your silly girl" [Y/N] said by giggling a little bit more with a smile on her face. "That you are" Law said to her, he place his fingers under her chin lifting her head up to look at him seeing all the love in his eyes always warmed her heart each time until he leaned in and kissed her on the lips with her gladly returning the kiss to him.

The rest of the day was just spent cuddling in bed all day as they sailed away from the winter island.