Law x Reader [Lemon] [Requested]

[Enjoy] [mature contact]

Its been an interesting life [Y/N] must say. She never would imagine herself sailing the open seas with a pirate crew at all; there was no plans for that but here she was. Not that she didn't like it she loved it being out here with adventure of untold islands. She was part of the famous Heart Pirates; they were the best crew she could ever ask for and to max up the bonus of the crew she was dating the captain, Trafalgar D. Water Law the famous surgeon of death. It was kind of interesting about how they met for the first time, every time she thought about him she always was brought back to when they first met each other.

-flashback-

It was another busy day on the summer island where [y/n] lived for all of her life, she ran the local bar on the island and she was a very tempered women. So she had a big rule about no fighting inside and those who know her, follow the rules and those who didn't and tried pulling shit they were met with a spike club to the face that she kept at the bar of the bar; not to mention a dagger on her left thigh and a large double barrel shot gun on the wall behind her. So no one messed with her or her bar, this was her family bar and she'll have no one messing around in it.

As the bar was filled with locals and some low ranking pirates, they just carried on drinking and eating. It was always nice since they all got along with each other; the door opened up letting her know someone just walked into the bar. Her [e/c] eyes glanced towards the door she showed no expression like always when new people came into the bar, seeing the famous Heart Pirates walking inside; they showed no sigh of anything violent which she always sensed from new people. So she just returned to cleaning glasses behind the bar as they soon sat at the bar leaving the other costumers to enjoy their drinks and loud chatting.

"What will it be boys?" she asked not meeting their eyes once they sat down by the bar.

"The best drinks you got" the man with the penguin hat said cheerfully; must be something big for them since they asked for the good stuff.

She just nod her head and brought a big bottle of her homemade booze up to the counter, bringing out glasses to fill and passing the glasses all together making them stop at the people sitting in the group.

"Damn this stuff it good, what do you think captain?" Shachi said with glee when he downed his drink with a sigh before looking at his captain.

[Y/N] couldn't help but glance at their captain, he was hotter in person than on his wanted poster. But she was just wondering what he would say about her brew, she makes from scratch.

"Not bad, makes me think if you can mix other things besides drinks" Law said as he finishing part of his drink, glancing his grey eyes towards [Y/n] with a dangerous aura to him but it was a feeling that sent pleasant shivers down her spine and whole body.

"Wouldn't you like to know" she smirked back knowing what kind of game to play with Law.