Law x Reader [She Needs Me]

[a/n: D/N is daughter's name]

Law and his crew were stopping on a winter island: back in the old north blue, he didn't know how long he was away. But, by the time Doflamingo was put in jail and freeing Wano from Kaido took a lot of time from the promise he wanted to keep to [y/n]. Seeing the island brought back many memories, the last time he saw her was going on four years now.

He could still see her [E/C] eyes watching him sail away to go to the new world and take care of Doflamingo once and for all, he still remembered what she told him before he left; the very thought of being away for so long made him hate himself for it. Docking at the very port where they said goodbye made him wonder if she was still here or if she even waited for him like she promised, they never shared letters because they wished to keep their relationship a secret from the Navy.

The town was just as busy as ever, the market was the best place to get supplies not to mention gather intel about treasure or Nazy movement; but Law was looking out for one person and one person only, scanning the crowd he didn't know if she was here. 

"Captain, is that her?" Bepo spoke up when pointing towards a woman with [H/L] [H/C] hair and her [E/C] eyes sparkled in the light of the market stall she stood in front.

Law's eyes widened for a moment, she was just as beautiful as before; her smile still lite up a room and her laugh. Her laugh made his heart sing like a siren calling her victim to the sea, she was speaking to the old woman who ran the food stand.

"I do hope those pirates aren't giving anyone trouble" the old woman spoke while giving [Y/N] a good cut of meat to take home.

"I heard they haven't found any treasure, but my uncle should be stopping by; he still thinks I'm not fit to be a single mother" [Y/N] spoke since there were other pirates on the island when she talked about her uncle who was coming to see them.

"I'm sure he'll run them off" the old woman said knowing her uncle had some power with dealing with pirates.

"FIRE! There's a fire!!" someone suddenly shouted out of nowhere catching the whole marketplace attention by the very name, everyone dropped what they were doing to follow the man who was shouting about the fire.

"Oh, don't turn left" [Y/N] mumbled under her breath but seeing the crowd turn left made her drop her basket of goods.

Running back home that was on fire from the pirates who suddenly felt like putting some houses on fire; worry came over [Y/N] when seeing her house in flames, but seeing the Navy there gave her some calmness when she saw her uncle holding her four-year-old daughter [D/N] who was crying a little. Seeing [Y/N] coming up the hill, Smoker handed [D/N] off to Tashigi to help calm the little on down.

"Please, uncle don't do this" [Y/N] said to Smoker knowing what he wished to do; for the past four years it was hard for [Y/N] to keep earning coins at her work and living in some sort of shake wasn't what anyone needed to live in, but it was enough for [D/N] and [Y/N] to live in while waiting.

"I'm sorry, but it needs to be done" Smoker said knowing that giving [D/N] a better home would help her most in life.

"No, I'm the only one who understands her if you take that away she'll have nothing; please she needs me!" [Y/N] argued when Law and his crew came to the sight of a burning building while the Navy was taking away the pirates who did this.

The sight in front of Law made his eyes widen, seeing her daughter of four years old for the first time; she looked just like [Y/N] with her [E/C] eyes and her black hair that was held in pigtails by blue ribbons; she was holding into Tashigi who had a sad face while watching smoker argue with his niece.

"Is THIS what she needs, it seems to me you need her a lot more than she needs you! Why can't you get it through your head that he is never coming back for you or her, he is a pirate" Smoker yelled at [Y/N], bringing Law's attention to her now who was trying not to cry and be strong for their daughter even if she was getting yelled at.

"You should give me more credit" Law spoke up brining attention to him and his crew that stood behind him.

Seeing Law in front of her made her eyes widen in shock; but the smile that came to her face was enough then some treasure, Smoker was shocked since he was last seen heading to Dressrosa and then Wano for some reason. [D/N], looked towards Law blinking a couple of times before she looked at the piece of paper, she saved from the fire, an old picture of her mother and Law together with his crew.

"Daddy!" she shouted out to Law reaching out her small arms towards him wanting him to hold her instead of Tashigi.

[Y/n] didn't waste time when she took [D/N] away from Tashigi and walked over to Law; standing in front of him almost like she was making sure he wasn't a ghost standing in front of her, Law reached out to her placing a hand on her cheek whipping away the tear that fell from her eye. He pulled her close wrapping both his arms around her and [D/N], holding them close to him and never wanting to let go of them ever again.

"Thank goodness your back" [Y/N] said to Law when she looked up at him seeing those grey eyes of his that she missed so much.

"And I'm staying, just came to bring you both back; have a nice place waiting for us" Law said with a warm smile he only showed to her.

The very thought warmed her heart, knowing he never forgot about her like most tried to make her believe; she never gave up on him and knew in her heart he would return to them both.

"Even though I don't like you being involved with a pirate; I guess I can't stop you" Smoker spoke when he crossed his arms together when seeing [Y/N] next to Law.

"You have my solemn promise that [Y/N] and my daughter will be looked after and protected" Law spoke when he looked at Smoker holding [Y/n] and [D/N] in his arms, knowing that he will have the power to protect them both from any harm.

"I'll make sure you keep that promise" Smoker growled at Law being protective of his niece when it came to pirates and many others before Law showed up.

Smoker turned to Tashigi giving orders to her and the others leaving [Y/N] with Law who held his daughter in his arms; she couldn't help but reach up towards Law's hat that she took a liking to. He chuckled when he took off his hat and placed it on her head making her giggle and smile, he took [y/n]'s hand in his free hand before they turned towards his crew who were smiling brightly at them.

"Ready to go home?" he asked everyone around him who cheered in joy ready to go home with [y/n] and [d/n] who joined the group, Law was happy that things turned out the way that they did; even being away for four years. Law was happy that [y/n] waited for him to return and bring her with him to the place he called home in the new world, on an island that belongs to them alone and will be making sure [D/N] had the best childhood possible along with maybe other little ones that might show up later.