Vampire Law x Reader [A Vampire's Kiss] [Lemon]

Mature Contact 

It was sometimes hard to believe how much has changed for over a couple of centuries. [Y/n] and Law were finally together after thousands of years apart, but Law was still cautious when it came to her being out from the house. [Y/N] understood it but sometimes it was a little much from time to time; it was like that for more centuries that have passed like time paused for both her and Law. 

When people who were once their friends started seeing them not change over the years, they both moved away from New Orleans. Finding themselves in a new city and life, it went on like that once people started seeing no change to them; they would pack up and move before they were hunted or worse killed on sight. After the many days and night they spent together, they were now in another new life. The year was now 2018, during the winter of New York city. Its become easier to hide the truth from others, no one seem to notice which was good but it has become a bit harder to get blood. Law did work at one of the hospitals but it was rare for him to bring home some blood bags, not that it wasn't needed it just helped with some of the blood urges. They still ate normal food and drank other liquids but it was sometimes a struggle.

Right now [Y/n] was sitting in the living room, their roomy apartment looked over a nice part of the city at night and during the many seasons. She was just watching some TV some good Christmas movies were playing, the old good ones she could remember seeing in theaters so long ago. She was up late waiting for Law to come back home from a late night shift at the hospital; it was already midnight and he wasn't home yet, it worried her when he could text or call her telling her he would be late. But she knew he could take care of himself, if only he remembered she could do the same thing when she was alone.

Soon the sound of the door being unlocked brought her out of her thoughts. A warm smile came to her face when she saw Law walk through the door closing it behind him; seeing some snow patches on his long coat. He sighed before taking his coat off hanging it up, kicking his boots off before taking his hat off.

"rough shift?" [Y/N] asked once she met him by the door.

"Yes, I would have been home sooner, but some idiot thought racing in snow would be fun and crashed" Law said taking her left hand in his placing soft kiss on the back of her hand which made her smile.

"Well, at least they had the best doctor I know" she said with her warm smile never fading.

Law couldn't help but chuckle, before leaning down and kissing her on the lips. Her warm lips felt nice against his cold chapped lips. [Y/N] pulled away from the kiss, seeing how tired Law looked when she looked at him again.

"Come on, you need sleep" she said by taking his hand in hers. Guiding him to their shared room for a good night sleep that Law needed, since he hasn't slept for a couple of days.

    Through out the winter night, it was peaceful and silent. For [Y/N] that is but for Law he was slightly tossing and turning, slight sweat was covering his forehead as he fought the nightmare he was having tonight. In a flash his eyes flashed opened as he sat up in bed trying to calm his breathing from the nightmare he thought he was over. But it was sometimes fresh in his mind, no matter how many times he told himself it would never happen again somehow his dreams told him otherwise.