Law x Reader [A Moment Alone]

[A/N] [Those who aren't comfortable with lemon/smuts or limes you can skip] 

The submarine finally made dock on a summer island after being under water for almost a month or more, everyone on the crew was more than joyed to have a nice day in the sun which is where everyone was playing on the beach and in the water. Law was just sitting under a tree reading a book passing the time but he then noticed that his wife [Y/N] wasn't around which was weird a little bit sometimes. "Where's [Y/N]?" Law ask Bepo who was lying not to far from him in the shade of the trees enjoying the nice breeze. "She had something's to finish before joining us outside captain" Bepo answered enjoying himself in the shade with a small smile on his face, Law chuckled when he closed the book and stood up heading towards the sub to see what she was doing.

[Y/N] was going through some files in Law's office that need to be looked over before she went out and had any fun, she was a doctor herself like Law just with no devil fruit powers. She sighed for a moment stretching out a bit from sitting in the chair for so long. "Normally your the one telling me to take a break" Law's voice came into the room making her jump a small bit making Law chuckle as he walked into the room closing the door behind him without her knowing that he locked the door behind him. "Thought I could finish these before any fun but there are to many of them" [Y/N] said as she stood up from the chair walking over to him wrapping her arms around his neck, Law did waste time in giving her a small peck on the lips that made her giggle a bit. "Ithink your break time is for a moment to ourselves, don'tyou think?" Law whisper with a husky tone letting his lips linger on his lips until they went down to her neck making her shiver with excitement thinking about what he had in mind for today. "I like that sound of that" [Y/N] whispered into his ear giving it a small nibble that made Law groan in pleasure by the action she did. "As you wish" Law said to her as he leftsmall butterfly kisses along her neck and pulled her shirt away to kiss her right shoulder, [Y/N] sighed in pleasureloving the feeling of his lips against her skin....Law's hands took her tank top and slipping it off her body [Y/N] shivered at the feeling of his fingers touching her soft [S/C] skin that he could touch before taking off her bra and throwing it away, she moaned at the feeling of his hands groping her breasts softly yet hard at the same time. [Y/N] pulled Law into a heated kiss of passion as she ran her fingers through his black hair tugging at it from time to time making him groan loving the feeling of her fingers running through his hair. "Law~" she whined needing to feel him more against her skin that was heating up from just his touch. He knew this tone very well that made him smirk that devilish smirk of his as his hands left her breast to take off his own shirt revealing his before six pack and muscles not to mention those amazing tattoos she loved so much, having her trace her fingers against the tattoo on his chest slowly pressing her skin against his feeling the warmth that came off of him. 

Law kissed her neck once more making his way down to her shoulder slowly kissing down her collar bone leaving some love bites here and there as he kept traveling down her body kissing every part of skin he could kiss, hearing the small moans that escaped [Y/N]'s lips turned him on even more having it almost painful to be still wearing his jeans. [Y/n] watched him kiss her just above her left hip bone shivering from the warmth of his lips, the urges of wanting Law to no end grew stronger until she couldn't take it anymore with this slow and soft way. "Law, please..." [Y/N] whined out a moans feeling his lips kiss between her breasts. "Please what my love~" Law spoke in a deeper tone as his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her close to him as he let out a low deep moan himself at the feeling of her against his hard manhood, she knew he was resisting the urge to take her without mercy and she knew just how to let that wild part of him out by just a few words. "Please take me now~" she whispered in his ear as she dragged her nails down his back strong and slow. "Thought you never asked" Law said as his breath picked up when he picked [Y/N] up in his arms making her legs wrap around his waist as Law placed her on the desk behind them, she locked their lips in another heated kiss as her hands undid his pants slipping them down enough for his manhood to be set free from its prison. [Y/N] speared her legs for him to remove her skirt and panties from her body as Law rubbed the tip of his manhood against her entrance making her moan at the feeling, until he rammed right into her without warning making them both moan loudly at the feeling of the pleasure that shot straight through their bodies together. Law wasted no time in thrusting his hips against her, enjoying the feeling of her walls clench against his manhood  as he rammed deeper inside her. [Y/N] couldn't stop the loud moans that escaped her mouth as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer as her nails dug deep into his back as her nails went down. Law couldn't get enough hearing her moan in pleasure, the pleasure he knew he would be the only one that he could give her. Even though moment like this were hard to come back when they're out at sea most times.

"L-Law I'm...so c-close!" [Y/N] screamed out as best she could between the moans and breathing with her mind clouded from the pleasure she felt from Law. "Me t-too" Law huffed out from his own heavy breathing as he could feel them both reaching their limits. Law pulled [Y/N] into one last heated kiss holding her close to his body as she ran her fingers through his hair moaning into the kiss coming to the breaking point, until her climax exploded within her letting her part their lips as her head and back arched feeling the wave of pleasure that was released inside her making Law reach his own break point as he let out his own loud moan of pleasure as he let his seed fill her womanhood. As he slowed his thrusts as he rode out both their climax so that they could calm down from their high catching their breathing. "Room" Law whispered once he caught his breath making them transport to their bathroom as Law gently placed her inside the tub soon filling it with warm water and turning the water off before climbing in behind her letting her lay her head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her drifting his hand up and down her arm gently. "I love you" {Y/N] said to Law enjoying the sound of his heart beat in her ear. "I love you too" Law said to her as he kissed her forehead as they enjoyed the warm bath water.