Law x Reader [Request]

[A/N: Thank you for requesting] [PS. This talks about depression I don't know much about it but if this bothers anyone you may skip or not read]

You've known Law basically since childhood and you both have been through a lot, you also know how much Law has changed since your island was basically slaughtered for something that wasn't a big deal to the whole world.

It was just another day in the sub, and you were getting done with your chores; you were heading towards Law's office wanting to tell him that you were finished and free to help with anything he needed or with anyone else that were still working. You knocked on the door waiting for him to answer but you never got an answer from him, so you knocked again being met with the same answer as before.

"Hey, Bepo you know where the captain is?" you asked when you saw Bepo at the corner of your eye.

"I think he is in his room still; I think it's another episode" Bepo said letting the word episode come through his words which made you worry.

You thanked Bepo before walking down the hall to Law's room, he always seemed to have his depressed episodes at random these days where he just doesn't want to do anything, and it always worried you since they were just showing up. Knowing Law like you do he had a lot of mental issues and you didn't wish for him to hurt himself in any way not that you thought that he would do that, but it was being safe than sorry.

You got to his room and didn't bother to knock when you opened the door, being met with a dark room when you closed the door behind you again. Letting your eyes adjust to the darkness you could tell where Law was, lying on his back on his bed with his arms behind his head; he just had the bored look on his face when you walked closer to the bed.

"You good?" you asked while carefully crawling onto the bed making sure not to fall over the edge.

"Fine" was his blunt answer when he didn't look back at you and just continued to look into the void of darkness of the room.

You sighed a bit knowing he would do this, but you gently laid beside him laying your head on his chest; his left arm came out of nowhere from the darkness around you both and wrapped around you holding you closer to him. He didn't need to tell you much and you didn't have to beat it out of him because you know what he was going through, and he was just thinking about the past and what has happened so far in life thinking about the big what ifs that could be there.

"Why do you deal with me?" he suddenly asked breaking the silence around you both.

"Because I love you" you said plain and simple since it is true you have loved him since childhood, and you have been dating for about five months now and you would change him for anything.

He couldn't help but give out a dry chuckle when you snuggled closer to him, he never said it back much, but you know action spoke louder than words and he always made sure his actions of love were heard for you.

"It's like the story of the five, wherever the star shines the moon is close by" you said again looking up at him with a warm smile on your face when he glanced down at you with a warm smirk.

"Thanks, [y/n]" he said to you while leaning down to give you a kiss on your forehead before returning to the silence and the darkness around you both just to be in each other company which was all Law needed to feel better.