Luffy x Reader [Requested] [Good Ending]

Seeing you sitting up in bed Luffy didn't know what to say or even do; you either lost your memory or it was still there, his heart was pounding in his chest as he stood in the doorway waiting for you to answer him when he called out your name when he entered the room.

"Hey Luffy" you spoke softly out to him with a warm smile on your face that Luffy just loved so much.

He didn't waste any time to rush over to your side and wrap his arms around you tightly in a hug as tears ran down his face as you hugged him back holding him tightly in your arms.

"I thought I lost you....." he cried out a he held onto you for dear life like he was about to lose you once again if he let go.

"I know, I'm sorry for worrying you" you said as your own tears fell down from you eye.

The door opened once again having you and Luffy look at the door seeing the crew standing there with shocked yet relieved looks on their faces when they saw you sitting up and awake. You smiled brightly at them all which made them smile and before you and Luffy knew it you guys were in a big hug pile which made you guys smile and laugh at the big hug pile like you guys were  a bunch of children.

"Let's have a PARTY!!!" Luffy screamed out like his old self which made every scream in joy and agreement.

And it wasn't long when the welcome back party started for you; which was filled with your favorite food and drinks; Brook played his music as you and Luffy danced on the deck smiling and laughing as he spun you around and around to the music. 

Everyone in the crew was overjoyed that you were back up on your feet and didn't loose your memory about any of them that was the biggest thing that everyone was worried about mostly Luffy not that he wouldn't want to have you fall in love with him over again but it was just all the times you all spent together laughing. crying and smiling was what he didn't want you to loose but thanks to whatever willpower that you were fighting for while you slept. You were back here with everyone safe and sound and he wouldn't have it any other way either.

You and Luffy stood by the railing of the ship looking up at the night sky seeing so many stars as you both stood there with his arms around you as you both looked up at the stars watching them twinkle up in the dark sky.

"Ready for our next big adventure?" Luffy asked you when he looked down at you with a warm smile on his face.

"I'm always ready" you said with your smile on you face when you looked up into his eyes as he looked back into your.

Luffy leaned down and captured your lips with his as you returned the kiss with just as much love that he had for you; enjoying this peaceful night together knowing that there is nothing that will stop you two from anything. Making the promise of being together forever is what keeps you both going strong and will keep you both going strong to the ends of time.