Luffy x Reader [Request] [1]

It was just another glorious day on the Sunny not a cloud in the sky and smooth winds; the Sunny just docked at a summer island to stock up on some supplies and just have a wonderful time on the beach since they had a tough voyage coming here.

"[Y/N] we'll head on out and get some supplies" Nami said to [Y/N] who stood beside her to her right.

"Sounds good, you think the boys will behave?" she said before glancing behind her seeing the boys doing their own thing.

"I think they'll be fine, then we can go to the beach" Robin smiled warmly as she too looked at the boys.

Nami just sighed with her doubts known about their behavior since she knows what sailing with them can lead to, [Y/N] knew it too since she has been Luffy's childhood friend since they were both seven and then becoming his girlfriend came later during the time they first fought against Crocodile so yep it has been a blast for them all.

"Hey, you guys going into town?" Luffy asked being excited about going to the beach later.

 "Yes, we'll be back soon, make sure you behave" [Y/N] said with a smile before pointing her finger at Luffy making sure he knew she was serious..

Luffy nod several times with that funny serious look on his face which made [Y/N] smile again and give him a kiss on the cheek that made Luffy smile big time with a soft blush on his cheeks.

"We'll see you boys later" Robin said as both her, Nami and [Y/N] left the Sunny to do some supply and girl shopping in the town.

the town was busy with people from all over the place, from selling goods to shopping for the best goods on the market it was super busy; the girls we're enjoying their time very much with talk and jokes as they carried bags for themselves and a list of supplies they needed for the Sunny to get to the next island.

[Y/N] saw something that caught her eye which was just a nice shirt that would look good on Luffy being a adorable little monkey holding a straw hat in its hand made her think of Luffy and his goofiness.

"You girls go ahead, I'll catch up later" she said turning her attention to Robin and Nami.

"Okay, we'll meet you back at the sunny" Nami said as [Y/N] nod in agreement heading to the little store to buy the shirt, little did she know things weren't going to so well for her.

After buying the shirt for Luffy she started heading back to the Sunny just minding her own business like always ; that was when her observer haki kicked in and she sensed someone was watching her from somewhere. She turned her head around slowly not wanting the person to know that she knew she was being followed, she could see no one which meant they were good at hiding from her haki. She sighed as she kept on going trying to weave through the crowd to lose them but nothing was working.

She took a turn to a short cut wanting to get to the Sunny as fast as she could but she suddenly felt a smack to the back of her head which made her fall on the floor holding her head feeling the throbbing from the impact; looking up she growled seeing a marine which made her hate this even more.

"Fucking, Admiral...." she hissed before she passed out onto the floor.

"This should be interesting" the Admiral said as he kneeled down beside [Y/N] who was out cold, giving her something to make her sleep for a couple of hours or days was going to help in this.

Soon the Admiral touched her shoulder closing his eyes before speaking a word and soon she transformed into [Y/N] herself with her [H/L] [H/C] hair to her bright [E/C] eyes everything was the same; the Admiral couldn't help but chuckle darkly with this sick plan.

"Make sure she is hidden until I give you orders" the Admiral ordered the other low officers who stood behind in the shadows.

The officers nod in agreement before picking up [Y/N]'s body up and leaving until the admiral picked up her things before heading to the Sunny once more.

Seeing the Sunny coming to the admiral's sights made that evil smile once again appear on their face until they came onto the ship seeing everyone ready for the beach.

"[Y/N] ready to go have fun?" Luffy asked with excitement.

"Sorry, I have a headache so I'll be skipping the fun you guys go enjoy yourselves" the admiral lied bringing that fake smile to their face acting their part.

"You sure?" Zoro asked raising a brow to this.

"Yep, see you guys in a bit" she said before heading to her room to hide away for a while.

Seeing the other's leaving the ship made the admiral give out a signal  out to the officers waiting, seeing them show up the admiral came out on deck still in [Y/N]'s form with a serious look on their face.

"Leave her here and I'll take care of the rest, make sure the ship stays close and out of sight" she ordered to the others crossing her arms together. 

"Yes!" they said before leaving the ship to let the admiral work.

Taking [Y/N]'s body that was still out cold thanks to the drug, the admiral brought her to her own room hiding her in a corner and placing a machine of some kind to hide her in plain sight to others making it look like the room had a mirror in the corner looked real so real it showed reflections to who stood in front of it.

"Now the real fun begins" the admiral chuckled to themselves with a dark smirk on their face waiting for the others to return to the ship for the real mission to start.

[Sorry if this request was late, life got in the way of writing so slow updates for this I hope you like the first part]