Nami x Female Reader [Spooky Ship Guarding]

[A/N: This was a request I hope that you like it]

There was one word to describe this moment for Nami and [Y/N], and that word would be spooky. The ship landed on another spooky island and both Nami and [Y/N] were waiting for the other's back on the Sunny; Nami was holding her weapon as she stood on the deck waiting for anything that could come up and attack since the sounds around the island weren't that pleasing to the ear.

For [Y/N] on the other hand it wasn't that spooky but it gave her the opportunity to freak the crap out of Nami a couple of times, so far the pranks were going from a fake spider on her shoulder, to making a banging noise in an empty room. [Y/N] was having a blast with scarring Nami out of her skin for sure, but right now [Y/N] was with Nami on the deck with her weapon out as well as she sat on the railing of the ship looking out at the island.

"How can you be so calm?" Nami asked as she turned to look at [Y/N] who was just swinging her legs back and forth smiling.

"Its not that spooky, I've seen spookier" [Y/N] said back to Nami looking at her like she was asking a crazy question. Nami just pouted and looked away from her making [Y/N] chuckle at her face.

soon [Y/N]'s chuckle's died down when they both heard a 'THUD' sound coming from the ship somewhere making them both freeze in no time, Nami looked over at [Y/N] hoping that she was the one who did that.

"Don't look at me] [Y/N] said holding her hands up for her innocents making Nami go a bit paler with her brown eyes widen a bit more than they were.

"That better be just a wave" Nami said as she started to shake in her spot as she looked around, [Y/N] got off the railing and walked over to Nami placing a hand on her shoulder to calm her down a bit as she tried sensing something or someone on the ship but soon found nothing on the ship.

Once again there was a 'thud' again making Nami squeak a bit as she wrapped her arms around [Y/N] tightly in fright, making [Y/N] choke a bit before Nami loosened her grip around her neck.

"Again how can you be so calm?" Nami asked as she started shaking again as her head was turning around in the places she could see.

"Because it could be nothing" [Y/N] said to Nami as she took her hands in hers to calm her down some more.

"Look I will go look and come back okay?" [Y/N] said to Nami in a calm voice, Nami didn't like the idea but she trusted [Y/N] so she nodded her head as she let go of [Y/N]'s hands letting her go and find what was making those sounds.

-timeskip-

It has been an hour already since [Y/N] left to go find out what was making those sounds on the ship and Nami was getting worried as she waited on the deck, many thoughts were going through her head of [Y/N] not coming back and it was making her worried a lot. Nami was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see someone or something come up to her and placing their hands on her shoulder's making Nami scream her lungs out as she felt something on her shoulders, but the sound of [Y/N] laughing her ass off made the scarred Nami calm down as she turned around seeing [Y/N] holding her stomach from laughing so much as tears of joy were in her eyes as she laughed.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!" Nami yelled at [Y/N] blushing a bit as she kept laughing.

"I'm sorry but it was the perfect moment" [Y/N] said between laughs as she calmed down wiping away a tear from her [E/C] right eye.

"Don't ever do that again!" Nami said as she pointed a finger at [Y/N] making her hold her hands up in defense as she smiled.

"Okay, okay" [Y/N] said to Nami as her smile grew.

Nami crossed her arms and pouted again making her blushing face a bit redder than it was was, [Y/N] chuckled at her face as she walked up to her right side and gave Nami a fall peck on the cheek.

"I'm sorry" [Y/N] said as she looked at Nami with big [E/C] puppy eyes.

"Okay I forgive you" Nami said to her as she smiled warmly at [Y/N] which made her smile as she hugged Nami and Nami returned the hug back as they waited for the other's to return to the Sunny.

[A/N: I do hope you enjoyed it]