Ace x Reader [Boyfriend Material]

Hoo-ah, hoo-ah, hoo-ah (Huh-huh)
Hoo-ah, hoo-ah, hoo-ah (Da-da-da-ay)

You were walking around your home town on the summer island just enjoying the day running some errands for the weekend, it was sunny and bright nothing could be better than this amazing day. While lost in your own little world you suddenly bumped into someone which made you bounce backwards closing your eyes ready for the hit from the ground to hit you but it never came which made you confused.

"Sorry are you okay?" a deep male voice called out to you which made you open your [E/C] eyes to look up meeting face to face with the famous pirate Fire Fist Ace second command of the Whitebeard pirates.

"Oh I'm fine I should have been watching where I was going" you said as Ace helped you stand on your feet again.

"Still I feel bad, if you want I can make it up to you" Ace said scratching the back of his head while he smiled brightly.

"Oh well um, if you want to I could use some help with my errands" you blushed a bit knowing that he wasn't going to drop this.

"Sure, by the way my name is Ace" he said before holding out his hand to you.

"I'm [Y/N]" you smiled taking his hand in yours feeling warm coming from it thanks to his devil fruit powers.

Now I've been looking for someone Trying to find the right boy to wear on my arm I must admit it You simply fit it You were like a cut above the rest, that's why you're winning (hey)

Heading further into the town you and Ace were wondering around picking up your supplies that you needed to take back to your little house outside the town near the beach; Ace always had a way to make you smile and laugh which made him smile and laugh with you enjoying your company as much as you were enjoying his.

Many of the store owners that knew you as a child teased you about Ace being your boyfriend which made you blush deeply with your heart ready to burst from embarrassment from their teasing but it was a nice thought if it somehow became that way.

Every night when I close my eyes, I can see you My perfect type
And I never really thought my dreams would come true,
Until I laid eyes on you '
cause you know you are 

"Hey Ace there you are" another voice came to you both which made you both turn around which made your eyes widen seeing Marco the first commander and Thatch the fourth commander standing there.

"Hey guys, what brings you away from the ship?" Ace asked them as they stood in front of you.

"Came to see if you feel asleep somewhere but I think you found something better" Thatch joked before teasing Ace when he looked at you.