Shanks x Reader [Long Time No See] [3]

[A/N: Heavy mature contact within the chapter read at your own innocent risk, enjoy]

It's been weeks, weeks with Shanks barely speaking to [Y/N] the only words they both spoke was 'hello' or 'goodnight' those were the only things that came from him every day and she started wondering what you did wrong; did she make the mistake by kissing him? Did he still see her as a child? Or did he not like her in that way that she came to love him? So many questions were playing through [Y/N]'s mind as she sat alone in her room looking through some maps on where another island would be so that she could just say her goodbyes and find her old crew.

Other's would say this was running away but right now it really wasn't, she slowly came to terms about the war and what happened but her heart was dealing with deeper and stronger than before but she will not say anything.

BANG!!!

The sound of cannon fire came to her ears when the ship rocked a bit from the impact, standing up from her bed and grabbing her sword ready to fight whoever was trying to attack the ship; opening her door she came face to face with Shanks.

"Your staying here" Shanks said to her looking at her very seriously.

"What? I can help, I've gotten better at fighting!" [Y/N] argued back.

"Your staying here" Shanks said again still serious and the look in his eyes actually gave her the chills a bit.

Before she could say something again she was gently pushed back into her room with the door closing behind her with a click, she couldn't believe this she's been training with the crew for over a year now and she's gotten stronger with each passing day but now when someone attacks Shanks doesn't want her to fight. This wasn't going to settle with her not now not ever; she wasn't a child anymore and this was a point to prove.

She opened her door and ran to the deck hearing the fighting growing with each step she took; metal clashing people yelling as they fought. [Y/N] came to the clearing seeing the fight really took a turn for the worst like in a second; glancing to her right to look at the pirates that were attacking the ship her eyes widened in shock really seeing the flag.

"Is Kid asking for a death wish?" she spoke mostly to herself.

She had the honor to meet him back at the auction house with Luffy and the other's he sure was a pirate you wanted in an alliance if you had a choice in making one; no wonder the fight took a short turn to  the worst in seconds he would be the only one to make a fight get that bad in seconds since she has seen how he fought before.

"I need to find Shanks" she whispered to herself, not worried Kid would kill Shanks it was more Shanks killing Kid since this attack was the most stupidest thing that captain could do right now.

Running around the ship dodging bullets and swords in the air in search for the two red heads on this ship that was in chaos; her heart was pounding in her chest as she moved around the men that were fighting for their lives she was glad that she was small since she could slip by everyone on the ship; but she did a couple of cuts here and there from dodging some bullets that flew through the air.