Marco x Reader [Instincts]

Warning: Lemon ahead if you are uncomfortable please leave the page, if you are fine with it go ahead and read

Once again [Y/n] was in her room on the Moby Dick, walking back and forth trying to keep her mind off of something that has been growing for the last few weeks. See being a zoan type devil fruit eater you had to deal with the traits of the animal you take form and [Y/N] takes the form of a dragon. Each step she took the more her growing desire grew hotter between her legs; she sighed as she went to the bathroom that was attached to her room, she put the water on the coldest it could be and ripped off her clothes in seconds and getting in feeling the cold water hit her skin that felt like it was burning her alive, she sighed for the feeling trying to relax as best as she could but the urges from this beast was strong; not even releasing herself didn't help at all and it just made it worse, but what [Y/N] didn't know is that there was a certain first commander on the ship dealing with the same problem as she was.

On deck where it was just a normal and sunny day for the ocean and for the Moby Dick, to sail around the ocean. At the end of the ship there was the first commander of the Whitebeard pirates Marco who was dealing with his phoenix problem, he was ignoring it to the best of his ability as he just stared out at the sea trying to think of something different.

If they were going to dock at an island it would be different they would stay at the island for a week till things would cool down for Marco and [Y/N] but then again he never knew she was a zoan type user, the reason why is because she wouldn't use her fruit powers because she would be too large to land on the ship and she didn't know how to use her wings so she just used parts of her powers so as far as Marco knew she was just a shape shifter. Thinking of the [H/C] his thoughts drifted to the dark side, thinking of her soft skin against his, the burning feeling and the tingle of bare skin against bare skin; wondering what her moans would sound like into his ears as he would bury himself deep inside her bring them both bliss of pleasure, he broke out of his thought as he hit the railing of the ship with his fist having growl a little with his thought not to mention the growing painful boner in his pants.

"Marco, could you check up on [Y/N] I'm worried she hasn't come out of her room to eat" the voice of Thatch behind him brought him back to normal a bit.

"Alright, I'll go talk to her" he said in his lazy tone like normal trying to act normal himself as he walked pass Thatch, Thatch on the other hand smirked and gave a thumbs up to Ace, Izo and the others who stood around the ship knowing very well what they're problems were. They were so evil, but then again they have been trying to get them both together for months now.

Marco made his way down the hall of the rooms coming to find [Y/N]'s room that was marked with her initials of her name, she said the doors looked the same so she put her initials on her door. He stood in front of her door ready to knock but stopped midair from knocking when he heard something coming from inside the room, Marco leaned closer to the door and soon heard the sweet sound he was thinking about moments ago. The sound of [Y/N] moaning softly, the sound alone drove him crazy and the growing boner became tighter with each moan he listened to, he opened the door gently not to make a sound as the most beautiful sight came into his view. [Y/N]'s hand inside her jean shorts touching herself as she stood next to her desk holding herself up with her free hand; her eyes closed in bliss as she touched herself, thrusting her fingers in and out of her core. Marco closed the door not making a sound as he stared at her pleasuring form in front of him, without knowing he was right behind her; [Y/N] still didn't know which amused him a little as his hands reached for her hips that moved from her thrusting fingers, he touched her hips and brought her ass close tightly against his hard cock.

[Y/N] seem to freeze the moment she felt someone behind her, her cheeks blushed deep red as she glanced over her shoulder feeling her heart beat grow faster and butterflies form in her stomach seeing Marco behind her.

"M-Marco...." [Y/N] whispered his name, looking into his lustful eyes as he stared back at her. He leaned close to her having his bare chest flushed against her back feeling her hot skin against his since she was only in her bra and shorts. His right hand went around her form taking her hand out of her jeans bring her soaked fingers close to his lips. "Mind if I join you?" he asked her letting the lust tone slip out of his mouth as he licked her fingers tasting her fluids that tasted so sweet to him. "P-please do" [Y/N] said again as she moaned a bit as she grinded against his hard cock making him groan as his hips grinded back against her ass.

He sucked her fingers clean staring into her [E/C] eyes with all the love and lust in the world, this might not be the best way to tell a girl you love her but his instincts were taking control just like hers were. [Y/N] grinded against Marco as they both slightly leaned against her desk with their left hands holding them both up as her right hand came up gripping his hair a little, making him growl in pleasure. As his right hand held her hip holding her tightly against his cock that he grinded strongly against her ass, making her moans grow with each grind he made.

"M-Marco please" [Y/n] whimpered as her need for him inside her grew stronger between her legs. "Please what, Princess?" Marco whispered the question in her ear grinding harder against her ass making her moan again desperately. "I-I need you inside of me, so badly! Please take me now...." [Y/N] begged not caring if she was begging, in trust she wouldn't care if she would beg Marco for anything she needed him right now and he needed her. Without knowing [Y/N] was turned around quickly as Marco attacked her lips with his desperately having them both moan into the kiss as their tongue's fought each other, he lifted [Y/N] on the desk behind her undoing her jean shorts and ripping the off as she undid his pants and slipping the down with his boxers letting his length free from its prison. He placed himself at her entrance staring her in the eyes for a moment before entering. "I love you" he said to her wanting her to know that this wasn't just for pleasure it was more than that. "I love you too" [Y/N] replied with a small smile on her face as he kissed her on the lips again and soon thrusted into her in one shot making the kiss break as they both moaned loudly in bliss, at this point they could care less if the other's heard them they needed this and needed each other to release the urges, he thrusts started out at a steady pass for a while as she wrapped her arms around his neck holding him closer as he held her hips close to his thrusting hips. "F-faster Marco, please faster" [Y/N] moaned out from her heavy breathing, he didn't need to think twice as he picked up speed with his thrusting drilling his cock deep inside of her core driving them both insane with the pleasure.

Her moans grew louder just like his grew with hers, her nails dug deep into his shoulders drawing some blood. [Y/N] threw her head back as her eyes rolled back into her head once he hit a certain spot inside of her. "God! Marco right there!!" she moaned out feeling him hit that same spot over and over again, as his left arm couldn't hold them up anymore as he laid her on the desk with him flushed against her as he kept hitting that special spot inside her, they're moans mixed together as sweat dripped down their bodies; the knot in [Y/N] started to come close to the climax as she felt herself become tight and Marco felt it too as he groaned deeply. "I-I'm so close" [Y/N] said as she wrapped her legs around his waist holding him close. "Me too" Marco also warned her as he buried his head against her neck kissing and biting it until a few more thrusts were made and they both climax together, having this feel more powerful than the many other's they had in the past with different people.

They stayed like that a few minutes to catch their breath as their fluids mixed together as Marco gently pulled out of [Y/N] and picking her up from the desk and into her arms and soon laying down in her bed with her by his side. Wrapping his arms around her as she snuggled up to him. "I know not the best timing, but care to go on a date on the next island?" Marco asked as he glanced down at [Y/N] who smiled up at him. "I would love to" she said making him smile at her as he gave her a kiss on the forehead before they both fell asleep for a nice nap.