Vampire Law x Reader [A Vampire's Kiss] [P3]

[A/N: Slight mature contact]

Several weeks passed since Law and [Y/N] have been seeing one another, there was one word [Y/N] would describe the time she spent with Law and that was mysterious; almost every outing was filled with something mysterious and fun. He graced her with so many gifts that she didn't wish to have but he never took no for an answer for anything, but she also could tell that he was hiding something from her as well, he was more careful when they went out to the town or showed up at large parties like he was worried someone might take her away from him.

But she knows that no one could ever take his place, even though she didn't say it out loud to anyone she knew that she loved him with her heart and soul; there was so much adventure and love between them it was so easy to see, she did however didn't like how much her mother asked questions when Law would one day ask for her hand [y/N] could only make an excuse not to answer that.

Law was everything that she wanted in life; but she was afraid herself that if she told him how much he meant to her, he would suddenly vanish and never speak to her again. She has told other that she cared for them like a little love but they all became afraid and left so she feared Law will do the same and only be with her to keep other young girls away or just o have a good time playing with her heart.

Tonight was a perfect night, tonight was [Y/N] birthday and her parents went all out for her parties like always; inviting many of their friends and families over to celebrate, [Y/N] could see the many people at the front door being greeted by her parents with smiles and hugs. Her balcony looked over the front door from the right of the house so seeing everyone showing up made her smile warmly since its been a while since she saw her aunts, uncles and cousins since they lived far away from each other.

"You look lovely tonight" the voice of Law made her jump a bit when she turned around seeing him closing her bedroom door behind him with a warm smirk on his face.

"Thank you, your looking handsome yourself" she blushed as she looked down at her red dress before walking closer to him.

He just chuckled a bit before he held out a gift for her, she raised her brow at him knowing she didn't need any gifts but he didn't listen to her.

"I wonder what this could be" she said as she took the gift from him undoing the lovely bow that held it together.

Once she opened it she paused for a moment when she saw it was a necklace; it was simple and beautiful. A silver chain held the blood red pendent in the middle that glowed within the moonlight that glimmered against it making it look so beautiful.

"Its beautiful" she said as she smile warmly at Law who returned her warm smile; for a moment she felt like this happened before between them, standing like this in front of each other as she held the necklace in her hand as they stared at each other for a moment or more her heart shouted out to her trying to make her remember but her mind couldn't bring anything together.