Marco X OC [Lady Wolf]

[A/N: This is a little look at a book idea after I watched an amazing movie Ladyhawk still working on the cover for the book]

The Whitebeard pirates found themselves being ambushed by some marines that were sailing in the area, the sky turned cloudy and the rain and thunder started rolling in once the fight begun; everyone was fighting their all against the marines taking them down one by one.

But this wasn't some ordinary battle because they were the Whitebeard pirates no, this was a bit more personal for one of the high ranking marines on one of the ships; he was a thorn in the side to two pirates on the ship Marco and Eliza who was Marco's girlfriend and part of his division; ever since Eliza had a run in with the marine named Leo Black he became obsessed with her to no end it was driving them both nuts that he wouldn't take her no's for answers to whatever he wanted of her.

So he made the move to attack the ship and to take Eliza by force; the fight was just getting to be ridiculous now as the fight went on, Eliza was fighting off some marines using her combat skills and changing into her Zoan form of a pure white wolf; as she fought on she was suddenly pinned to the ground by chains to weaken her which made her growl and struggle against the chains.

"You're mine now" the voice of Leo came to her ears when her ears when he purple eyes saw him standing over her holding the chain in his hand with a sick looking smirk on his face that just made her growl.

"Eliza!" Marco's voice brought her attention to him seeing him charging in from above to get her away from him.

Ramming into Leo the impact sent him into the railing of the ship making him groan from the pain; Marco kneeled down taking the chain off even though it weakened him to touch he he didn't care as long as Eliza was safe. Once the chain was off she turned back into her human form wrapping her arms around Marco who held her close. 

"Guess I have no choice now" Leo said once he stood back up bringing attention to him as his hands started to glow a weird color.

"Stay behind me" Marco said to Eliza as they stood up ready to start fighting again.

That's when everything happened so fast, in a flash Leo was gone which made Marco and Eliza panic for a moment; that's when Eliza was hit in the back of the head making her fall on the ground out cold.

"ELIZA!" Marco shouted when he tried reaching for her, he was suddenly pinned to the ground by Leo who was chuckling at his struggle.

"If I can't have her, then neither can you" Leo spoke in a dark tone as he lifted his hand up in the air before slamming his hand on Marco's chest sending a shockwave through him.

Marco gritted his teeth feeling the pain go through him but it wasn't just the pain he felt like something was changing him from the inside out; once the pain ended Leo stood up from Marco who struggled to catch his breath, seeing Leo walk over to Eliza Marco tried to get up to stop him but his body wouldn't move. That's when Leo placed his hand on Eliza using the same power on her like he did to Marco, hearing her scream feeling the pain made his whole world just shatter he never wanted to her hear scream from any kind of pain and hearing this just burned into his memory.