Kid x Alpha Reader [Mates] [Bonus Ending]

[A/N: I could resist ;D ]

~ 4 years later ~

The sounds of feet could be heard through the hallway, a soft chuckle came from [Y/N]'s lips as she was just getting dinner started for tonight; hearing the feet rush into the kitchen she turned around and kneeled down picking up her four year old son Henry in her arms.

"And what have you've been doing?" she asked as she held him in her arms turning back to the stove stirring the stew she was making for dinner tonight.

"Watching the window" he answered as he watched her stir the stew.

"I see" she smiled warmly before putting him down on his feet letting him hold onto her jeans.

"When's dad coming home?" he asked when he looked back towards the front door.

"Any minute now" she said and when she did they could hear a car coming into the driveway.

Hearing the car come to a stop in the driveway Henry smiled from ear to ear when he heard the door open and close and the jingling of keys before the front door opened and closed.

"Dad!!" he shouted with joy as he took of running for the front door making [Y/N] smile a chuckle again.

"Hey bud" Kid said with a smile on his face as he picked up Henry in his arms dropping his leather jacket on the ground as he made his way to the kitchen already smelling the food that was always great since [Y/N] was a great cook.

"Hey babe, how was work?" [Y/N] voice called out to him as he came into the kitchen.

"Eventful, if you count Heat almost blowing up the shop with his new machine he built" he said before giving her a cheek on her forehead.

"Good lord" she smiled and chuckled and she shook her head.

Kid placed Henry in his chair as [Y/N] brought the stew to the table and served up dinner for her two boys that she loved so much with all her heart, sitting down for dinner Henry always stuffing his face with the yummy food he looked like Kid so much with his red hair, but he did have [Y/N]'s [E/C] eyes for sure and was stubborn to the core with certain things.

As they just talked about their day, being married for four years with a son now was a great life, their clan was a good size made up with Kid, [Y/N], Killer and the boys and Vivi too it was a perfect size to start with. As dinner was coming to an end and [Y/N] was washing some dishes she kneeled down to Henry who stood beside her whispering something in his ear before he nod and rushed off somewhere.

Soon coming back with something in his hands before coming towards Kid who leaned against the counter drinking his glass of brandy for the night.

"Whatcha got there?" he asked wondering what his son was holding.

"Mom got me a new shirt today, see" he said as he held it up for Kid to see.

[Y/N] just smiled as she kept washing the dishes as Kid looked at the shirt closely before his head snapped towards her making her laugh at his face.

"Your not joking right?" he asked raising a brow to her.

"I'm not" she said while laughing again drying her hands from the water.

Kid smiled and chuckled as he brought [Y/N] into his arms giving her a kiss on the lips before picking up Henry in his other arm who was smiling himself. 

"You ready to be a big brother?" Kid smiled big time when he looked at Henry.

"Yep" he beamed making [Y/N] chuckled laying her head against Kid's chest loving her growing family.

"I love you" Kid said to her as he gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too" she said smiling warmly up at him seeing how proud he was of having his family with him and having it grow more and more, they couldn't ask for anything better in this life.