Kid x Reader [Bad Romance]

[A/N: Slightly Mature]

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh, oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh, oh-oh-oh
Caught in a bad romance

How this start honestly no one could understand, watching both you and Kid act together it was like looking into another version of Kid just being a bit shorter then him and with [H/L] [H/C] and [E/C] eyes it was ridicules but this was the life of both Kid's crew and your crew now; your crew came to be allies with the Kid Pirates a couple of months ago and how you both met was a real eye opening for everyone even you and Kid.

Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma, roma-ma
Gaga, ooh-la-la
Want your bad romance
Rah, rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma, roma-ma
Gaga, ooh-la-la

Want your bad romance 

The winds were strong and the seas were rough on the day your crew ran into the Kid Pirates; having a taste for someone to fight came to your mind with that cruel smirk inching bigger with each second you eyed that ship.

"Bet they have some good treasure on board" you spoke knowing your second commander was standing beside you now as you placed your hands on your hips.

"Captain, you know who that is right?" your first mate asked you when he looked at you with a raised brow.

"Yeah yeah, Kid Pirates so what? A fight is a fight and I want one" you looked up at him still with that smirk on your face wanting this battle.

You've heard plenty of stories about the other worst generation pirates they sounded interesting but one stood out to you; Eustass 'Captain' Kid now there was someone who knew how to be a pirate. So why not take this chance to see what this man can really do on the open seas.

Your ship headed towards them at high speed your smirk growing into a crazed smile ready to take on the one and only Eustass 'Captain' Kid.

I want your ugly, I want your disease
I want your everything as long as it's free
I want your love, love, love, love I want your love   

Pulling up to the ship you saw everyone of the crew, your crew was ready for a strong fight as you walked to the edge of your ship on the left side still smirking.

"Well, well the famous Monster Pirates what are you doing in these waters?" the voice of Kid came to your ears until your eyes landed on the man himself in front of you.

you could already just taste the fight ahead it made your blood pump not to mention you couldn't help to think how fucking hot he was up close; the scars he had really was a turn on in your opinion and seeing the metal left arm of his it was truly a fine piece of work.