Intermission: Your world is just a fantasy

After traveling up the province, Cody and his wife decided to stay at Carlos' place before going back to Vichisburg.

They were both lying in bed until Jazmin whispered to him.

"Cody, can you promise me something?"

"Yes, love," Cody said with a tired smile as he looked at her.

"Please spend time with me and the kids. They never really saw you a lot ever since you were appointed in the Cabinet." She hugged him as tears started streaming down her face.

"I never get to see you relax, you're always busy with the cabinet and the government that sometimes. I feel like you forgot about me and your kids. I just want to be with you for my entire life, spending time with you and the kids," Jazmine said as Cody grabbed her in a firm hug. It's been a while since Cody has ever done that to her.

"Shhhhhh... I'll be here with you forever, I promise," Cody said as he continued holding on to his crying wife.

"Remove those tears from your face, because you look more beautiful without them," He looked at her face and smiled, helping her wipe the tears away. She kept quiet, enjoying the moment.

"Have you ever wondered why I fell for you?" Cody asked as she looked at the side.

"Because you're the star that lights up my path. You've been there for me in my darkest moments. You'll always have my heart, and I will always give the world to you for the rest of our life." His wife smiled as he took her hand.

"My work might be important, but our family is more important than it," He smiled.

"Come let us go to sleep, we both have a big day tomorrow," He said blowing out the candle.

________________________________________

Ken Drick was working in his office, that was until he was called by his wife.

"Come with me, honey,"

Ken Drick looked up to her. A soft smile grace his face as he nodded.

"I'll join you in a moment sweetie," Ken Drick said as he started fixing up his office.

After fixing his office, he stood up and went to their room. He started to get ready for bed.

His wife, already in her nightgown, was on the bed. Watching her husband change. Once her husband finished, he got on bed. She quickly hugged him. Her face on his as they started to kiss each other.

But before they continue with what they were about to do, Jade had to make sure first.

"James, The kids are worrying about your health. You're coughing up blood that even the kids are starting to get worried, are you sure you're okay?" Jade asked him, as she looked at him with concern.

He gave her a soft smile and hugged her.
"I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. I promise I'll be here with you as best as I can."

As the night starts to get late, Cody fell asleep while comforting his wife. Ken Drick and his wife started to fall asleep.

What greeted them both on the other side would scar them for the rest of their life. Instead of having a pleasant dream, Cody and Ken Drick dropped into the Land of Dreams.