Chapter 17: Independence Day

_____November 15, 1932_____

A few weeks have passed since the war council meeting, and the results are starting to blossom. 

Many major battles have been won especially around the core regions of the country since the return of their General-in-Chief.

With many military victories under their belt, the Supreme Council has seen it fit that they must start drafting the Declaration of Independence and start laying out the foundations of the Constitution.

Taking inspiration from Kyra's documents and manifestos, they tried to make the document as clear as possible. It was quite a hard task for everyone involved as they needed to make sure that power wasn't tipped towards one side of the country. After a few hours of debating and writing, Ken Drick breathed a sigh of relief as he started reading the final draft of the declaration.

____________________

𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝙿𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚕, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍.

𝚆𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙳𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜.
𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕, 𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍.

𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙽𝚊𝚟𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚜.