Chapter 19: Battle of Cheapsake bay

___December 5, 1932___
Port of Hoppa

The port of Hoppa was filled with many vessels while the commanders of the upcoming battle met on Ertchin's ship, The Jackdaw.

"Admiral," Cody said as he turned to Ertchin, " Commodore, I believe you were all briefed on the plan," both men nodded while Cody gave a smile.

"Good, but in case we will recap on on the keypoints," he continued as he went closer to the map on the table.

"Admiral Dorian, you and Commodore Lystrum will lead the naval attack, your goal is to stall until the French Navy arrives to provide reinforcements. General Darlan and I will lead the land campaign," Cody said as they all paid attention to his hand's position on the map.

"Is that understood?" Cody asked as everyone nodded their head.

"Then may we all hope to see the light of freedom," he finished as everyone started to do their final preparations for the final battle.

________

Many sailors on deck were minding their own business, making sure the ship was in tip-top shape. Ertchin was watching them until he was approached by the French Admiral.

"Monsieur Lystrum," he turned and bowed to give respect.

"Monsieur Dorian," the Frech Admiral did the same before continuing what he was about to say.

"I was promised by Darlan a fleet of twenty ships, yet when I arrived all I see is a merchant vessel past its prime and a boy playing dress up," the admiral said while Ertchin glared at him.

"I assure you admiral, The Jackdaw is a prime military vessel that could carry a punch with the amount of cannons and mortars onboard," Ertchin said while the admiral sighed.

"I hope the Generals aren't kidding about your skill," The French Admiral said as he shook hands with Ertchin.

________December 5, 1932________
Cheapsake Bay

Three ships go into port, with many of their sailors ready and prepared for battle.

"Set the sail to half speed! Prepare the cannons and hold your fire!" Ertchin shouted as they entered the bay. The Royal Navy held its position, ready to defend the remainder of the British Forces that remained on land.

While Naval forces fight off the Royal Navy. General Rivera and Commander Bracodo continue the fight on land with many trenches surrounding the Naval City.

"Fire at your rate!" Cody shouted as his men started firing at their rate.

"Fire!" Mey shouted while artillery roared, destroying parts of the British defense line.

_____________

"Men! We'll charge at the enemy! I know its a suicidal charge yet we cannot allow ourselves to be pushed at ome corner," Bragsbrielle shouted while he crawled through the trenches to inform his troops.

None of his troops could voice out their displeasure about the plan while the man continued to devolve into madness and desperation.

"At the count of three, Commander Brandon you and your men will charge at their defense line! Captain Herod fire your artillery at their artillery cores!" Bragsbrielle shouted!