Intermission: Nightmares

Warning: This Intermission deals with some dark themes, Please do not do whatever the characters in these chapters did. I don't want to be burdened with the guilt of someone doing the same thing my characters did.

"We made a deal Ken Drick, I help you and your friends gain independence, and you help me get into the real world once again," said a voice

Ken Drick turned around trying to find the person who owns that voice.

"Cody!" Ken Drick called out towards the darkness.

Nobody came.

"Zak!" Ken Drick called once more.

Yet nobody came.

The land of dreams is eerily quiet. Cody or Zak would have appeared by now but they didn't.

As Ken Drick continued, he heard something.

he looks down at his boots to find the floor starting to crack.

He started running looking for somewhere safe, but there is no use the cracks just followed him.

the cracks finally gave in and he fell. It was his office. It was quiet and dark, unusually dark until a figure appeared in front of him.

"Ken Drick don't you remember our deal?"

he started looking around frantically. He tried getting out of his chair but it was no use as if someone glued him onto it.

"You want to suffer the consequences of not honoring your end of the deal," The Black-figure said as they snapped their fingers.

Ken Drick started to feel the pain come from his chest. He started coughing until blood came out of his mouth. He looked up towards the Shadow with a smug grin and confidently said.

"As I said in the past, I'm not helping you enter our world!" as he continued coughing.

"Then you will die a pathetic death!" The Shadow said as it revealed itself.

It looked like Kyra, but Ken Drick knew it was all a ploy.

"Come on, James. This is the only way you could repay for what you did to me,"

Ken Drick looked up at the imposter and said something. The Shadow looked at him confused.

"What did you say?"

Ken Drick said it a bit louder, but it was still inaudible for the shadow.

"What Did You Say?" It said in a menacing tone.

"I said, GO. DIE. IN. BLOODY. HELL!" Ken Drick shouted as he pulled himself out of the shadow's grasp and dropped through the floor of his office.

Plunging deeper and deeper until he...

____________________________

Woke up with a silent gasp, the darkness of night still dominating the early morning light as he looks around the room.

He could feel the fast beat of his heart, he place his hand on top of it while he silently listened to the soft snores of his wife.

Calming down, he moves himself closer to his wife whilst hugging her. Slowly dragging him back to the warm embrace of sleep.

He didn't realize the shadow watching him with a menacing grin.

"You might have escaped for now... But sooner or later... I'll be able to have what's mine, Winchester,"

TO BE CONTINUED