Suga

Sweet
For: Jlockser04

Y/N POV

Spending time with him was the best thing ever. He was all smiles and laughter when he wasn't working. He intertwined our fingers as we came up to a pet store. I beamed as I looked at all the puppies and kittens through the glass. He smiled before leading me inside.

"Your choice.", he said before kissing my temple.

I ran off like a little child admiring all the animals. I walked up to a large bin full of kittens. They meowed and scrawled in my direction. My eyes landed on a small white kitten staring up at me. I leaned over and picked her up, sitting her on my chest as she cuddled up to me.

"Aww hi there. Your coming home with me.", I said and she meowed.

I turned around and searched for Suga while carrying my white puff ball. I stopped and stared in awe as I spotted him holding a small puppy to his chest.

"Omo. He's so cute.", I said.

"He kept looking at me with those big brown eyes. I couldn't say no to that face.", he smiled before eyeing the kitten in my hands.

"And who's this?", he asked.

"Snowball.", I said and how smiled.

"Oppa can we get them both?", I asked and he pretending to think about it.

"Sure why not. We're gonna take you guys home with us.", he said and the puppy licked his chin.

I giggled before he grabbed my hand, pulling me to the checkout. After purchasing the two we walked out and made our way home. I sat Snowball on the floor and watched as she played with the pup.

"They get along so well.", I said as Suga placed his arm over me shoulder.

"Well yeah. Look who adopted them.", he laughed and I kissed his cheek.

"Saranghae oppa."

"I love you too babe.", he replied kissing me.

A/N-Hope you like it.