Teachers Pet (Virgil x Logan)

Virgil has a fat, gay ass crush on Logan and it was no secret, the only oblivious one was Logan himself. Roman and Remus were his tormentors of teasing him. They would dance around him all sing songy unless Logan passed by or if Virgil threatened them. Virgil was so done with the teasing that he decided to confess and that was only if he had any sense of security andddd he didn't. Roman rolled his eyes at the darker side.

"The nerd likes you so much and it's sad that you can't tell" Roman said filing his nails on his bed. Virgil and Remus were in there for "creative reasons" and it was working just Virgil's own anxiety was stopping him from confessing to Logan in all the creative ways that would come to his head almost every 12 seconds.

"Listen emo-"

"Remus"

"-Just admit it before I do it for you" Remus finished saying with a mischievous look that didn't secure not a single bone in Virgils body. He know Remus would probably just end up embarrassing him or saying something really dirty. Virgil looked back at Roman then back at Remus, who just seemed to drip with a dark aura. Virgil just quickly turned back to the desk staring at the sheet of paper and he could've sworn started to be a black hole.

"Teachers pet~"  Remus started breaking Virgil out of his trance. He touched Virgils shoulder beginning to straddle himself on Virgils lap.

"I wanna be teachers pet~" Remus said looking at Virgil through his eyelashes.

"I wanna be huddled-" Roman continued massaging Virgils shoulders.

"-And cuddled"  Remus sang in Virgils ear.

"As close to you as I can get~" The twins simultaneously sang. Virgil became really flustered as he hated when they sang this song. This would be their go to when they wanted to tease him. He didn't think anything of the closeness between them, they were his cuddle buddy's whenever he felt touched starved and at the moment the heat and feeling of them was soothing.

Until the door opened-

"Roman have-" Logan stood in the doorway bewildered at what he was seeing.  Virgil face immediately became red and it burned. Remus and Roman jumped away from Virgil together. 

"Hey Logan!" Roman began awkwardly.

"I- Uh I wanted to see Virgil but I could see y'all are in the middle of something, I'm maybe next time"

"Wait dork"

The door slammed cutting Remus off mid sentence. Logan began walking down the hallway and fast back to Pattons room who suggested this whole idea in the first place. He didn't know Virgil was dating the twins, he would've tried even harder not to catch feelings for the younger or even set up a stupid thing in the mindscape. Logan began to feel his eyes burn he took off his glasses as he entered Patton's room. 

"So how did it go kiddo?"

Logan just stared at the ground as the overgrown quarantine bangs covered his face.

"Logie?"

"It was pointless" Logan muttered behind tears.

"What happ-"

"He's dating the twins Patton!"

Patton on his bed confused and finally looked up from his scrapbook. He was really surprised to see Logan crying, where would he even get that idea?

"Logan that's not true, where did you even get the idea?" Patton said standing up and bringing Logan to sit down.

"Well I entered Romans room on the count of Janus said he was in there then they were both at Romans desk so cuddled with him"

Patton could only muster a giggle. 

"It's not funny, that means I'm even more oblivious than what I think"

"Logan...Remus and Roman are Virgil's cuddle buddy's there everybody cuddle buddy except your on the count of that you wouldn't want any physical affection from any of us but Virgil"

Logan's face flushed and he adjusted his glasses back on his face. He stormed from the room in such a hurry and Remus was trying to talk to him. Looking at the situation with more knowledge now made much sense. 

"Come on go try again" Patton said helping Logan to stand up who confidently walk to the door then you could visibly see his shoulders sink. 

"I feel foolish right now" Logan said before shaking his head and his shoulders go up again.

"Nope! I'm going!" He declared before walking out Patton's room again only to bump into Virgil. 

"Iwannashowyousomething!" Virgil quickly said grabbing Logan's hand. Logan felt his face burn at the gesture as he got dragged into the imagination. The setting was a Jazz club Logan heard a snap and his clothes were changed into a charcoal button up with a black blazer and his same blue striped tie. Logan looked at Virgil and he was wearing ripped black jeans, a lavender sweater that was 3 sizes to big for him and a white collar stuck out from underneath. Logan began to watch Virgils face his worried eyebrows stayed and his cheeks seemed like they were glowing with a pink blush.

"Don't make fun of me or I'll kill you" Virgil threatened before appearing on the stage holding the microphone shaking. A beat started in the air and Logan took a seat in a chair that was directly in front of the stage.

Virgil let out a breath and turned on the mic looking at nothing but the floor.

"Teacher's pet~ I wanna be teachers pet, I wanna be huddled and cuddled as close to you as I can get~"

Virgil looked at Logan through his bangs and seen he had a smile on his face accompanied with a blush.

"Teachers pride, I wanna be teacher's pride~ I wanna be dated and rated, the one most likely to be at your side~"

Virgil stopped singing on the count of he seen Logan giggling and it was adorable and his gay was going through the roof.

"I really fucking like you..." Virgil mumbles in the mic not expecting it to go through clearly.

"Holy fucking shit- I mean that wasn't supposed to go like that-"

Logan couldn't help but laugh even more. He loved Virgil's over worried personality despite it being troublesome at times. Logan teleported to Virgil on stage who was rambling still from his confession.

"Virgil?"

"Hhg?!" Virgil said playing with his sweater paws.

"Calm down" Logan said pushing back Virgil's bangs.

"I really like you too" Logan said pressing a kiss on Virgil's forehead.

Virgil felt his face burn up at Logan's gesture and then mumbled something else.

"I wanna learn about your lips~ teach me"

Logans faces flush but he only smirked and cupped Virgil's face kissing him deeply.

I JUST REALLY LOVE THESE TWO SONGS!  NGL I THINK I HAVE AN KINK FOR TEACHERS OOP-

THAT CAN EXPLAIN MY OBSSESION WITH THINKING LOGANS FUCKING HOT- 💙

Aii so boom! I dropped this chapter first don't really know why but I promise I'm getting back to this book, I have 4 chapters in progress and I have two questions.

For the 100th chapter should I do             s m u t? 😗👉🏽👈🏽

And 2nd question

what type of energy do I radiate? Or what would you think I'm like in person?