I kissed a Boy (Roman X Patton)

Warnings: Drinking?

Roman had a bottle of vodka in his hand for most of this frat party. Normally he wouldn't mind dancing around and being like the rest of these college air heads but tonight just wasn't his night.

"Roman!"

Roman spun his head around maybe too quick cause the world felt as if it spun with him. His eyesight finally focused on who called out to him, it was his twin brother that had dragged him out to this party.

"Woah, someone's drunk" Remus said quirking an eyebrow at his brother. Roman rolled his eyes and raised the bottle to his lips again.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! No more drinking im gonna have Patton take you home"

Roman nodded and set down the bottle swinging himself on Remus's back.

"Someone's gained weight-"

Roman smacked Remus in the back of the head.

"I was joking! Sort of...." Roman was about to hit Remus again but Remus just threw him over his shoulder and sped walk to the car.

"He's stupid when he's drunk-"

"Don't say bad things about your brother!!"

Remus only laughed and put his brother in the backseat.

"Must be nice having a good mind"

Patton only raised an eyebrow to Remus's remark but the door got slammed and the hood slapped.

"Cheerio!"

Roman rolled his eyes and went to sleep for the 15 minute car ride. When he woke up Patton was struggling to take him out the car.

"You could've just woke me up" Roman looked at Patton who jumped back and then had a look of disappointment.

"I was trying to let you sleep"

Roman smirked and stumbled out the car. He slung his arm around Patton  as they walked or attempted to walk straight. When they entered the apartment Patton let Roman onto the couch and went to the kitchen to prepare water and aspirin. Patton turned around and Roman was standing right behind him.

"R-Roman?" Patton squeaked out as he backed into the wall from the other boy towering over him. Roman teasingly lifted Patton's face using his thumb and index finger.

"Your drunk"

"And your cute are we going to keep stating the obvious?"

Patton put his hands on Romans chest pushing Roman softly away.

"Come on to bed mister" Patton grabbed Roman's hand guiding him to his room. Roman laid on the bed and Patton took off his shoes going back in the kitchen for the water and aspirin to only go back in the room to a missing Roman.

"Roman?!" Patton set down the things in his hands and hurriedly looked throughout the room until the bathroom door opened.

"Im still here" Roman said throwing himself back on the bed.

"Patton?"

"Yes Ro?"

"Could you stay please? Today honestly has not been the greatest days and you make everything better"

Patton nodded proceeding to go in his closet changing into his pajamas then laying next to Roman who threw an arm over him bringing him closer to cuddle.

"I just want to say Thank you Patty"

"Your welcome Rome"

Roman nodded and they both closed their eyes quickly drifting asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~In the morning~~~~~~~~

When Roman woke up he winced from the tearing headache, he then finally opened his eyes and looked around the room was so bright and warm? Roman found himself blushing at the fact that Patton was so angelically laying there looking like Baldr himself. Patton began to stir and Roman almost panicked so he just slowly unwrapped his arms from Patton's torso and rose up looking at the night stand and thanking  whatever God was up there for someone like Patton.

"Rome?"

Roman turned around and smiled at Patton.

"Hey hermosa"

"You know it's 7 in the morning?"

"Why the hell am I up then?"

Patton giggled and laid back down.

"You going back to sleep?"

"Of course I am" Roman replied laying next to Patton about to wrap his arms around him again.

"Wait your okay with me doing this right?"

Patton smiled and nodded.

"Of course I am"

Roman couldn't help but smile too, Patton's smile was contagious.

"Well then are you okay with this?"

Roman pulled Patton closer kissing his forehead and cheeks.

"Definitely"

"Te amo mi amor" Roman said pressing a kiss to Patton's lips.

"I love you more"

Imagine being loved-
Let me stop my boyfriend loves me 😅