Robot (Logan X Roman)

This is my first time writing a Logince oneshot, I normally see this and Moxiety as platonic but this is romantic
Warning: There's lots of yelling I mean what do you expeact this is Logan amd Roman were talking about

Roman and Logan are rather... Um short tempered. We know that right? They also have pretty big ego's at times and can also be cold. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE?!" "APPARENTLY MORE THEN YOU, YOU IDIOT!" "DON'T CALL ME AN IDIOT YOU DAMN ROBOT!" "DON'T CALL ME A ROBOT!" Logan and Roman began throwing popcorn at each other.  Thomas just had his head in his hands while Virgil and Patton tried calming the two down "OH MY GOD BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOUR ARGUING OVER A MOVIE!" Virgil yelled his voice becoming unstable and loud. Everyone became quite as mice as Virgil pinched the bridge of his nose and looked up "Your arguing over a movie..." Logan looked at the mess him and Roman made and sighed "I'm sorry for upsetting you Virgil me and Roman would clean this mess" Virgil nodded and got up going to his room woth Patton behind him bringing cookies and blankets. "Y'all two need to work out your issues or I might go insane" Thomas left the mindscape leaving Roman and Logan awkwardly shifting around in the mess of popcorn. "Well we made this mess and as I told Virgil we would clean it" "Ok ro-" "I swear if you finish that sentence you will regret it" "Bot" Logan breathed in and began walking towards Roman backing him up against the wall. Roman face flushed with red as Logan stared into his eyes with a rather dond expression. Logan face came closer and he brished his lips against Roman's "Say Roman it is to my understanding that Robots are incapable of emotions but I feel lots of emotion when I did that and by the way your pupils are blown it seems as if you also are feeling lots of emotion" Roman didn't respond he just became redder. Logan smirked and cupped Roman's cheek with one hand the other going on his waist. Logan placed his lips on Roman's and it was like fireworks went off their lips came together as puzzel pieces but as it was about to deepen Logan pulled away and smirk. "We need to clean up not make out" Roman could feel something trickle down his nose and on the heat of his face he used the back of his hand to wipe it away it was blood. "L-Logan?" "Yes?" "W-W-W-Why did y-you do t-t-that?" "I thought it was obvious I hold romantic feelings for you and seeing your reaction to me being so close you hold them too right?" "Y-Yes" "Then you also called me a robot which is not capable of holding such feelings so I guess I did it for my attraction towards you and to prove you wrong" Roman let out a soft chuckle. "Y-Your such a nerd" "Maybe so" "Logan would you like to be my boyfriend?" "That would be pleasant" "It's a Yes or No question teach!" "I just said yes was it not clear?" "I'm sure there was a simpler way"