Vampire King (Roman X Virgil)

So we won't cause confusion Roman is a prince from another Kingdom

Roman was squirming around in his seat at the royal banquet that his family was invited to. He was highly nervous because of the vampires, he doesn't have anything against them just the glares, every vampire was glaring at him, he knows they don't drink blood but it felt like two red lasers hitting him everywhere on his body. Roman stared around while everyone ate he could've sworn there was a vampire prin-

"Honey I'm home!"

Roman looked around for who said that then someone jumped from off the top of their stairs and landed on their feet. It was boy who was so deathly pale, red eyes, and long messy black hair that stopped at his shoulders, he had a lip piercing with an eyebrow piercing too.

'Talk about hot emo' Roman thought but was interrupted by the vampire queen scolding the boy.

"Virgil! That is rude everyone is here from kingdoms all over the world for your coranation the least you could do is put on your uniform"

The boy named Virgil rolled his eyes but then they landed on Roman. Roman felt his heart skip a beat and his face became heated.

'Why is he staring at me like that?' Virgil smirked but then looked at his mother.

"Of course your majesty" He said sarcasm dripping from his voice as he waved her off flying back up and with that he was gone.

Roman put his hand over his mouth to stop himself from juice puring out his nose. When Virgil came back and hour later he sat at the end of the table across from the queen everyone ate in silence, not in a respectful silence more of an awkward one seeing that the Vampire queen was clearly not respected by her son.

Roman looked around the table and notice two other boys sitting next to each other with glasses, you could easily tell that the two were from different kingdoms.

The boy on the left had his dark black hair combed back witha few freckles in his cheeks and icy blue eyes marking him from the moon kingdom the other boy on the right had wild curly brown hair and freckles all over his face and arms his eyes were amber marking him from the sun kingdom.

Roman himself was from the earth kingdom know for having ocean blue eyes. Roman could tell that the two boys were dating they continuously held hands and shared small giggles with each other he could also tell that they were completely different the boy from the sun kingdom had more of a positive energy while the other boy had more of serious attitude.

When the dinner was over everyone gathered in the ballroom. Roman stayed at the banister normally he was a social butterfly but watching everyone dance he just felt so alone in the moment, he personally wished he brung a date here he wanted to talk to those other two boys but he didn't want to interrupt their dance.

"Someone seems lonely" Roman almost fell over the banister if Virgil didn't catch him.

"You okay?"

"Just a little tense"

"We dont drink blood anymore we prefer red now"

"Red?"

"Like say I take a red apple, I drink the red out of it and it would justify for a snack"

"Thats amazing"

"I guess so, so tell me why a cute person like you standing up here by your self?"

"I don't know anyone down there" Virgil smirked and held out his hand.

"Um, You know me now, I'm Virgil"

Roman took Virgil's hand and shook it.

"Roman"

"Romano com-"

"Its Roman"

Virgil floated towards Roman and still had his smirk.

"Romano"

"Roman!"

"Romanoooooo"

"Cheese pastries its Roman!"

"Ok Sir Sing along"

"You know that is no way to talk to a Prince"

Virgil's face had a smug look and he stopped floating he then leaned into Romans face and smiled.

"I'm a king now, I outrank you"

Roman face flushed.

"I do not like you"

"You know lying is a sin"

Roman pushed Virgil out the way and madebit for the stairs.

"Aw is the small prince mad?"

"Small?"

"Im taller then you"

"No your not"

Virgil raised an eyebrow and stood next to Roman, Roman was up to Virgil's neck.

"I seriously want to fight you"

Virgil opened his mouth to say something but was cutoff by slow music which made him groan.

"Dance with me please!"

"You want me to?"

"It's better then dancing with some old lady"

"Hey!"

Virgil laughed and grabbed Roman's hand he jumped off the banister with Roman and flew down to the ballroom. Virgil placed his arms around Romans waist and brought him in closer.

"OK Prince Charming, I want to learn more about you"

Roman placed his face on Virgil's shoulder.

"Like what?"

"I don't know your age, what stuff you like, you know basic stuff"

"Well Im 18, and I'm really into fencing, What about you Vampire King?"

" I like my guitar, and Im 18 as well and also really into dudes"

Roman laughed on Virgils shoulder and Virgil laughed in Romans hair.

"Your not alone there sir King"

Virgil smirked and kissed Romans hand.

"We should hang out sometimes and less formal maybe less clothing too?" The young king smirked as he said the last part low in Roman's ear.

"Inappropriate!" Roman exclaimed quickly flushing.

Virgil smirked and just pulled Roman back into their dancing position.