Ghost Pt.2 (Virgil X Roman)

This is about to be long as fuuuucccckkkk

When Virgil woke up he was inside a case. On the outside of said case was at least 10 people dressed in white hazard suits with boards in their hands. Virgil began to panic bringing his knees to his chest, where was his parents? What happened to his school? Why did everything hurt? Why didn't it hurt in here? Why was he here? Where was here? All these questions began running in his mind as his breathing became quickened and shortened. Virgil closed his eyes as the fear and panic set in then the door to the case opened and in came a scientist but he wasn't as protected as the others, he wore a black polo shirt and a black and blue tie with black ripped jeans and a white labcoat, he also wore glasses. The man seemed pretty mean to Virgil letting the panic sink in again, he could barley see through the hot heavy tears but he could see the mans gaze soften as he approached Virgil.

"Virgil, I am Logan, I'm going to need you to try and clam down"

Virgil shook his head and folded in more.

"OK, well at least try to regulate your breathing"

Virgil looked at Logan

"W-Where am I? W-W-What did you do to me?!"

"Remember to breathe"

Virgil closed his eyes and let his body relax.

"Good, now were not going to hurt you OK? We just want to run some test"

"O-Ok"

Virgil laid back down and triedto go back to sleep but it was hard with thousands of people watching him. Virgil sat up and huffed then turned to Logan who was leaving

"Can they leave?"

Logan nodded and waved at the others sending them running off like a school of fish.

"Better?"

"Yes, but when can I go home? I-I miss my mom!"

Virgil seen Logan's gaze travel over to the door and blow out a short breath.

"I- I can't answer that, sorry"

Virgil nodded and laid back down.

~~~~~~6~year~Time~Skip~~~~~

Virgil became more and more comfortable with these people escpecially Logan and another man he met after a year of staying here. The man's name was Patton ans he was extremely kind, he helped Virgil with his powers, he remembers the day he first saw Patton at first he was scared but easily relaxed when he looked up and saw a smile and not a glare or a fake smile. Patton came in with a sock puppet that had a hoodie similar to Virgil's and purple hair he tried giving it to him but like everyrhing else he couldn't grab it, Virgil remembered how ready he was to cry until Patton reassured him that he could do it.

......

"It's OK, just relax and try again" Patton was at his height level and holding out the puppet again.

Virgil reached out for the puppet hesitantly and took it from Patton, this time it didn't just fall through he was actually holding it, he was touching it. Virgil let out a relieved giggle which made Patton smile widely and Logan look at them with wide eyes. Patton turned around and winked at Logan whilst standing up.

"Told you so, you have to be gentle with him"

.....

Virgil broke out of gis memory when he heard someone call out his name.

"Virgil!"

He saw Patton running to him with outstretched arms and a huge smile when he reached Virgil he picked him up and spinned him around, even though no ine spoke of it because of the spur of the moment they were both shocked that Patton was able to do that, whenever Virgil wanted someone to touch him you would have to ask him for a hug or ask him to take his hand.