(Logan X Virgil)

This turned out longer then i expected...

Logan was in the shower with his bluetooth blasting E.T by Katy Perry while the others were in a video with Thomas, since it was only him he started singing the words at the top of his lungs.

"YOU'RE SO HYPNOTIZING COULD YOU BE THE DEVIL? COULD YOU BE AN ANGEL? YOUR TOUCH, MAGNETIZING, FEELS LIKE I AM FLOATING, LEAVES MY BODY GLOWING, THEY SAY BE AFRAID, YOUR NOT LIKE THE OTHERS, FUTURISTIC LOVERS, DIFFERENT DNA, THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU, YOUR FROM A WHOLE 'NOTHER WORLD, A DIFFERENT DIMENSION, YOU OPENED MY EYES, AND I'M READY TO GO LEAD ME INTO THE LIGHT! KISS ME! KI-KI-KISS ME INFECT ME WITH YOUR LOVE AND FILL ME WITH YOUR POISON, TAKE ME, TA-"

"E.T Calculator watch?"

Logan jumped two feet in the shower and let out a small monotone scream then poked his head out the shower door for a somewhat cleare view. At first it was a blur of black, purple, and white. The blur became clearer as it came closer it was Virgil. Talk about kiss me Logan thought.

"Virgil you know there's this thing called knocking"

"Yeah there is" Logan then remember that he was naked and closed the bathroom door.

"Well i came in here to ask if you wanted to watch a movie or something"

"Aren't you needed in a video for Thomas?"

"They were getting annoying"

"Well I'll accompany you in this movie"

"By the way it's a horror film"

"Horror?"

"Yes, Are you OK with that?"

"Yeah, its just some jump scares that just screw with my brain sometimes"

"Don't Worry Lo I got you"

Logan felt a blush creep on his cheeks as Virgil said this he then reached for the towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"V I'm coming out the shower now"

"OK don't have to tell me twice"

Virgil practically jogged out the bathroom not wanting to see Logan half naked. Then there was a boom Virgil opened the door to see Logan sitting on the floor of the bathroom (with his towel on) and rubbing at his head.

"Lo! Are you OK?" Logan nodded but still had his hand at his head. Virgil looked arpund the bathroom and grabbed Logans glasses from the sink and put them on Logan. Logan moved his hand from his head and saw blood Virgil scurried away from Logan but then grabbed a first aid kit from the cabinet.

"Come on specs" Virgils held out his hand to Logan and grabbed it.

"Thank you Virgil" Logan said as Virgil was lifted Logan's bang out his face and cleaned the cut.

"I should've gave you your glasses" Virgil mumbled.

"Well it's not your fault I managed many times before today" Logan raised his hand to the cut but Virgil slapped his hand instantly.

"Don't touch"

"There was probably a better way to tell me that"

"Like you said fight or flight, I chose fight" Virgil chuckled. Logan huffed and crossed his arms over his bare chest.

"You'll be alright specs" Virgil then took off his hoodie and put it on Logan's shoulders and rolled up his sleeves.

"Im going to tell you from now this is going to hurt like hell"