(Patton X Roman)

So Patton breaks the 'innocent' character for a second but its a human AU.

Roman been staring at Patton since him and Virgil entered study hall.

"God just ask him out already you've been crushing on him since 8th grade"

Roman started picking with his nails and ignored Virgil.

"I gotta say he is cute"

"Cute? Cute? FUCKING CUTE?!"

"Calm down Ro-"

"God was in a good fucking mood when he made Patton he is a damn angel"

"Well while your fantasizing about him I'm going to go find my boyfriend"

Roman rolled his eyes "We are completely different people Virgil"

"Your right, I have heightened anxiety"

"Touché, I'm just nervous" Roman whined.

"Here now go say I love you or some shit" Virgil took a flower out of the pot that sat in front of them and gave it to him. Virgil walked away going into another part if the libary to find his own boyfriend. Roman began picking at his fingers again but got up walked in the direction of Patton but curved and walked right were the bookshelves were. Roman shook his head and cursed to himself.

"Why can't you talk to him Roman?"

"Hey there!" Roman turned around and Patton was standing there clutching on the baby blue binder in his hands.

"O-Oh Hi"

"Who's that flower for?"

"Well it was for you but I panicked" Patton giggled and took the flowers.
"well thank you Roman"

"You know my name?"

"Well we have almost all of our classes together and your pretty cute" Roman flushed as Patton began to back him into the bookshelve.

"So would you like to go on a date sometime?" Patton leaned into Romans face leaving them centimeters apart and raised an eyebrow

"S-Sure Patton" Patton giggled and got out of Roman's face.

"Ok hope I see you soon" Patton began to walk away and Roman waved.

"Y-Yeah you too"

"Pussy" Virgil said coming around the corner.

"Oh shut the fuck up-" Roman said sticking out his tounge.