(Logan X Patton)

Logan was walking home from the libary until he was approached by three guys from his school that were rather um... Dickheads. "Hey there nerd" "Leave me alone" Logan began walking faster ignoring their grabs at his bookbag. "Aw come on I just wanna have fun I thought you like guy fun" "Come on it's twenty gay teen how are you a homophobe?" "Get him!" The three guys charged after Logan until they had him backed up in an alley. The one guy in the middle raised his fist to hit Logan but it was pinned by a purple and black arrow then Logan heard feet landing on the floor then two hooded archers came into the light the first one was wearing a blue and grey themed suit and the other was wearing a purple and blavk themed like the arrow. The one in the blue and grey was the first to speak "Hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal! I don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg, but I gotta warn ya if you hurt that guy right there im going to have to diddly darn physically fight you and woWZA wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? Do you want that? Do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? Because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well gosh diddly darn I just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy!!" Logan listened to the voice and it sounded so familiar, even the saying sounded to nice for anyone to say "What did you just say?" Even though Logan couldn't see neither one of their faces he could tell the one in purple was smirking a d he was the first to speak or clarify "Well what he means is hands off Specs here and we'll let you go be assholes somewhere else" "What did you just say to me?" The boy in the purple hood walked closer and he had a very intimidating height and a rather deep voice that sounded rather familiar "Do I need to repeat myself?" The boy gulped and again Logan could tell one of them were smirking "Boo" The three boys went scattering. The Purple archer let out a loud laugh and even dropped from laughing "Thank you" "No Problem Lo-" the boy in the blue cut himself off then shook Logan's hand "We gotta go now" "Sure" The two archers jumped up and onto the building roofs. Logan couldn't shake the feeling that he knew the two especially the one in the blue and grey Logan began walking home then it hit him. He knew who the archers were. When Logan opened the door to the house he shared with his three other friends Virgil, Patton, and Roman he saw they were all sitting in the living room watching a movie. Virgil eyed Roman and Virgil cuddling then made his gaze over to his own boyfriend who was messing with the cat hoodie. "Hey guys" "Sup" "Greetings" Patton remained quiet and that confirmed what Logan suspected. "Patton can I talk to you?" "Sure Lo" Patton walked upstairs where Logan waited for him. When he got to the top of the stairs someone pulled him to the side and pulled him into a kiss. "Thank you Patton" "F-For what?" Logan leaned into Patton's face teasingly then whispered "I know who you are so why didn't you tell me before" "I don't want you to get hurt!" Logan smiled and ussd his thumb and fore finger to lift Patton's chin "Love you" "I love you too Lo" Patton pulled Logan into a hug snuggling into his chest.