(Logan X Patton)

Who wants to see how far I could go with out writing smut?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Patton leg kept bouncing up and down as he waited for his husband. Logan was currently inside the classroom talking to a child's parent, he dragged Patton to the school so they could go on their date right after. A few moments later the couple came out the room with a smile and their kid was bouncing up and down. Patton got up and entered the room locking the door Papa's needy right now "Patton what are you doing?" "Closing the door teach" "I me-" Patton cutoff Logan by softly placing his hand on his mouth "Shhhh" "I do-" Patton began pressing kisses on Logan's mouth playfully then started nipping at his neck. "T-T-This is highly inappropriate Patton" Patton looked up at Logan with an innocent look "What is Logy?" He pressed a kiss on his husband's Adam's (Logan's) apple then sucked on it causing Logan to let out a choked moan. "Someone's enjoying themselves" Patton said giggling "I still do not condone with this behavior" Logan said folding his arms. "How long is it till another Parent comes in?" "I don't know it's random! But don't even think about carrying on with this behavior at least not here, where I have student's parents are coming" Patton smiled but he didn't stop with the teasing behavior, he just pushed Logan into his seat sat on his lap and pressed even more kisses. Logan's hair tangled in Patton's as he kissed back until a knock was at the door. Logan pulled away cheeks as red as cherries "I told you to this wasn't the place" Patton began to pout as he got off his husband "Ok but hurry up your giving them a whole speech" Patton began to fix Logan's tie and combed his hair back with his fingers. "And If you don't hurry I will go find some other hot teacher and talk to them" "Your joking right?" "You wanna test it?" Logan shook his head no and Patton pecked his cheek "No your the only one for me Logy" he left the classroom greeting the couple outside and sitting back in his chair. Let's just say every conversation was no longer than three minutes.