Yogurt (Roman X Patton)

Roman woke up at 8 and began to groan. Today was his first day for a job at some froyo shop. He slid into the the bright pink shirt and white pants then made his way to the Froyo shop. When he got their he immeadietly recognized one of the cashier's it was Patton Hart from his highschool. His face immeadietly flushed and kept his head down if he looked up everyone would see his face that matched the color of the uniform shirt. "Hey there princey" Roman turned to the voice and saw Virgil with his feet on a table scrolling through his phone not even looking up. "How did you even know I came in?" "I'm psychic" Virgil said very deadpanned "Sure you are" Virgil raised an eyebrow then looked up at his friends face "Don't tell me you still didn't talk to Patton" "H-How did you even know?" "One your face is matching the color of your varsity jacket, second I could feel y'all sexual tension from here" He looked back at his phone, smiling (and blushing) at a text. Roman frowned and picked up an empty cup from a table and threw it at Virgil who doged it effortlessly. "I told you I'm psychic" "Agh I gotta job to do" "A blo-" Roman roundhouse kicked Virgils chair causing him to fall on his butt laughing. "You better clock in before your late" Roman rolled his eyes and walked to the back clocking in and waiting for orders. While he waited Roman tried to figure out hiw the froyo machine worked suprisingly it was very difficult there was lots of levers and buttons. Roman was ready to punch the machine by the third order it was now overflowing with sweet strawberry frozen yogurt it was on his apron and pants and somehow the damn floor. Roman turned to get napkins but slipped in the puddle of froyo and just laid there. "Fuck." "Now that's not a nice word but seeing how you are your not necessarily in the nicest position I won't complain" there was a giggle after and Roman jumped up froyo in his hair and looked towards the voice it was Patton peering over at him behind the froyo machine. "This is the most complicated thing I've ever done" Roman said with a huff "Your adorable" Patton said with a blush walking towards the mess. He pressed a button on the machine that stopped it from overflowing "Did you press all the buttons?" Patton said laughing but Roman hung his head as he knew it was the truth. "You did do that didn't you?" "Y-Y-Yes" Patton laughed again and grabbed some napkins beginning to wipe Roman's face the two were blushing profusely. Patton went for Roman's hair and pours a cup of water threw it getting any stickiness if the froyo out of it he used a towel to dry it and gave Roman a new pair of uniform. "T-Thank you P-Patton" "No problem Ro you could get dressed in the locker rooms their just down there" Patton pointed to a door that was painted baby blue. Patton cleaned up the mess as Roman was changing he cleaned up the machine and wrote on paper pointing out what every button and lever on the machine was for. Roman took a long time to get changed. When Roman came out the locker room he didn't even look like he just got covered in frozen yogurt "You took a shower whule you were at it?" Patton joked putting the mop back in it's place "No I just dress to impress" Roman said pulling a prince like pose "You really are royalty" "Where you get something like that?" "Well me and Virgil were talking and he told me how you acted like royalty" Patton began to giggle and blush when he thought of the conversation with his dark strange son. "Way to put me in good light V" Roman mumbled "Oh I think it's just adds nore to your fascinating personality" Patton said with a blush while playing with his hands "W-Wait What?" "Well your quite a catch Roman, I mean everything about you is fricken amazing if I go on ranting about how amazing you are I'll dont think I'll stop" Patton was now the same color as the uniform shirt and messing with his hand "I thought I was obvious but I kinda have a huge crush on you" Patton said running his hand through the light brown curly hair. A rather huge smile formed on Roman's face "M-Me too" "What?" "I like you too, Would you like to go on a date sometime?" Patton smiled and nodded his head "I would love that" "Yuck" The two turned their head to the monotone voice and saw Virgil standing over the conter with his pierced tounge out. "Your just as gay as we are" Roman said throwing a handful of froyo at Virgil.

For anyone that likes the ship Style (Kyle X Stan) from South Park I made a oneshot book