Ouch (DLAMP)

Every side was in the living room with Thomas doing a Q&A. They were all havung fun and cracking jokes until it bumbled down to one question for Virgil: If given the opportunity which side would you fuse with? Everyone turned their attention to Virgil with huge smiles which was not returned "I won't ever fuse with Bill Nyes jelly obsessed rip off" "Hey!" "What about Dee?" Thomas questioned raising an eyebrow  "Not with Bill Cipher's rip off either" "Damn Virge" Thomas sighed and gestured at his creative trait. "Roman?" "Not with Prince Eric ripoff either" "My heart!" "Patton?" "Yeah" The other three looked at each other and said "OW!" At the same time. Virgil let out a soft chuckle while the two faked cried. "No I'll fuse with any of you if given the opportunity, you weirdos can be really cool whenever we're not at each other's throats" Virgil smiled to himself feeling the heat rise to his cheeks and tips of his ears. "AWWW LOOK HE'S SO RED BEHIND THAT FOUNDATION" Roman yelled spinning Virgil around in his arms "Nooooo" he buried himself in his hoodie instantly regretting being nice to his boyfriends. "I hate every single one of you" "Shut up you love us" "Well would I do this?" Virgil kicked Roman square in his chest running off to his room laughing. "I am a Prince! I need love and attention not hate from my boyfriend!" "Aww I got you Roman" Patton lifted Roman and began cradling him while Thomas sat in the center of the circle confused as ever. "Wha-What was that?" "Virgil doesn't like when we get him to blush" Deceit laughed crawling towards Patton and Roman for cuddles. "He will actually hit us if we get him to blush as you just witnessed" Logan said beginning to stand up "Where are you going?" Thomas questioned "I want cuddles that don't involve smothering" He then gestured to Deceit, Roman and Patton who were definitely smothering each other. Thomas then faced the camera as if he was in the office and deadpanned "How does my personality have a love life while I sit here waiting for someone to sweep me off my feet?" "Yuck you sound like Roman" Logan commented sinking out.

This was supposed to be short and fluffy but If I made a Sander Sides Heather's AU would y'all read it?