Wolf (Logan X Virgil)

Virgil's been running in the storm for about an hour now, his body was becoming to become weak and cold. Why won't they give up? Virgil kept running until he literally ran into the side of a house. Everything went black, Virgil woke up and saw a man with black hair that was combed back and narrow eyes that were as blue as ice he had a few freckles sprinkled on his face and squared glasses. The man standing above him was really handsome.

"You finally awoke"

Virgil eye's went wide as all he could think about was 'What if this guy saw my true form?'

"I assure you there is nothing to be scared of"

Virgil nodded and began to sit up but groaned as the room felt as if it was spinning.

"You have to rest up a bit you hit your head pretty hard, I'm suprise your face isn't severely injured, You should be dead the w-"

"OK I get"

"So you speak? Well I'm Logan Maxwell"

Logan straightened his tie then held out his hand to Virgil who sniffed it.

"What are you doing?"

"What-What do you mean th-this is a handshake I'm Virgil" Virgil blinked completely oblivious to what a handshake was.

"Holy Shit! You have alexandria genesis?" Logan tilted Virgil's head back ever so softly and opened his eye.

"What's alexandria genesis?"

"Eye mutation causing it to be purple" Virgil lowered his head and clawed at his arm.

"That wasn't an insult it was a compliment"

"Oh- I-I don't know how to react to you complimenting me everyone normally insults me" (I brought this back cause why not)

"Well you could just say thank yo-"

There was a bang at the door and Virgil clinged onto Logan's arm but then let go.

"I assure you there's nothing to be afraid of I'll be right back"

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Virgil's side of his mouth quirked up in a smile showing two sharp teeth but then snapped his mouth shut. Logan left the room and closed the door going to his entrance door to see who could be here at this ungodly hour.

"What do yo- Oh hello Patton"

"Hey Lo!" Logan stepped to the side allowing Patton to fully come in the house.

"Well do you need something?"

"Can't I just come visit my older brother?"

"Sure but I have company"

"LOVE THIS DEAD GIRL WALKI-" Patton's mouth slammed shut but he continued singing ignoring Logan's magic on him.

"Not like that"

Logan began to walk back to the room and saw Virgil wasn't in the bed.

"Virgil?!"

Virgil peeped his head from a closet door and came out

"I'm back and with my brother Patton"

Virgil fully came out the closet and walked over to Patton and eyed him he had blue eyes too that just as blue as Logan's his face was heavily sprinkled with freckles his hair was curly and a fawn color he too had glasses but they were much rounder then Logan's. Virgil could've sworn he saw Patton's eyes turn to stars before he let out a huge shriek then wrapped his arms around Virgil.

"Logan he's adorable!"

Virgil was pretty much in disbelief these people were so nice to him, but he wasn't soft.

"I am not adorable"

Logan laughed and Patton just squeezed Virgil tighter Damn he got grip. Logan had realized Virgil's full height which was pretty damn tall when he had carried Virgil he was so light that he just scooped him up and when sitting on the bed his height wasn't so apparent but hot tamali he had to be about 6'5.

"Patton your suffocating him and additional affirmation I already told you about hugging people when you meet them"

Patton giggled and let go of Virgil.

"Sorry"

Virgil smiled and Patton let out a small happy gasp. Logan brain pretty much stopped working.

"Fuck" Patton gasped and put his hands over Virgil's ears and brought him out the room then threw a box of tissues at Logan's face.

"Just ignore Logan's foul mouth"

"Bu-"

"Did you eat?"

"No"

Patton smiled and dragged Virgil to the kitchen grabbed a jar on top of the cabinet and opened it handing Virgil a double fudge chocolate cookie.

"Cookies are the answer to everything"

"Everything?"

"Yes everything!"

Virgil let out a soft chuckle and ate the cookie.

"This is amazing!"

"You say that like yo-"

Patton was interuppted by a loud bamg at the door and Virgil jumped under the table.

"Hey you don't have to be scared I'll go get the door Logan would stay with you- Logan get in here!"

Logan came in the room face deadpanned as ever.

"Do you have someone coming over?"

"No but stay here with Virgil he seems frightened"

"Well seeing that he's under the tab-"

"Don't argue with me right now"

Logan sat on the floor infront of Virgil as Patton went to the door.

"You don't have to hide under there" Logan held out his hand and Virgil grabbed it and crawled from under the table and sat infront of Logan still holding his hand faces as red as cherries.

"I spy something that starts with S"

"Is it sexual tension?"

Virgil's head snapped towards the entrance to see Patton standing there with someone who looked familiar. Virgil squeezed Logan's hand tighter and he let out a small low whimper that Virgil only heard because of his abilities.

"Hey Roman why are you here at 2 in the morning?"

"Well one I wanted to visit my amazing boyfriend and secondly I'm warning everyone about a beast that in the area we were chasing it earlier but lost it, so who's scary over here?"

Virgil's let out a small gasp to why he remembered Roman he was part of the castle knights that were chasing him.

"Don't talk about him like that" Virgil moved away from Roman and more towards Logan.

Yeah this is going to be a two parter I could barley keep my eyes open right now sorry