(Virgil X Logan)

Yeah you might see Analogical alot sorry it's my favorite ship along with Royality! And it's not written enough in oneshot

Virgil sat at the end of the pool with his feet in the water camly removing the little makeup he wore. He placed the messy tissues on the bundle towel he had next to him and slipping off his tank top jumping into the water. It was nightime when the pool was warm and no one was there except for him and his thoughts. Virgil dived under the water floating until he needed air again. The water felt nice running through his hair that now wet stopped at his shoulder blades. He swam up hearing the door swing open banging against the wall. Virgil swam to where his clothes were and peaked to see who came in the room.

"Virgil are you in here?"

"Y-Yeah"

Virgil took half of his body out the water leaning onto the tile. Logan walked over to Virgil raising an eyebrow and eyeing him.

"What are you doing?"

"Swimming what does it look like?"

"Why are you at this time?"

"Why not?"

"You do realize its nine at night"

"Yes that's when I could do whatever I want and the water isn't freezing cold, You should come in"

"I can't Pa- AHH"

Virgil pulled Logan from his tie into the water and laughed.

"I'M WEARING MY CLOTHES" Virgil swam to Logan pulling him by his tie.

"Then take them off" Logan flushed pink and Virgil backed away giggling.

"Really specs take a swim with me don't ve such a sourpuss"

"Sourpuss?"

"Wet blanket, kill joy I'm supposed to be those things"

Logan raised an eyebrow and dragged himself out the water.

"You shouldn't talk about yourself like that"

"Are you going to swim are not? Might as well"

"Um—"

Virgil began to pout and whimper.

"Ahh the face and the eyes... FINE!"

"Yay!"

Logan pulled off his wet clothes leaving only his jeans on. Virgil's face burned as he looked at Logan half naked he turned his face away quickly diving farther underneath. While under the water he heard a splash and swam up Logan was now fully in the water looking at it questioningly.

"It's clean Lo"

Logan nodded his head then took off his glasses.

"Woah don't you need those?"

"Kinda I could see things in a five feet radius of me like how I could see you right now but I can't see whatever it is behind you"

"You know how many times I would've hid your glasses if I knew that"

"What?!"

"I meant you wanna race?"

"I'm wearing jeans"

"It's for fun sourpuss"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

"You won't"

Virgil laughed and began to swim away but Logan swam after him and grabbed his hand.

"Aww what's the matter sour puss?"

"That's it"

Logan yanked Virgil closer to him wrapping an arm around his waist bringing him closer.

"S- Logan?"

"Mhm?"

"W-W-What are you doing?"

Logan's grip loosened on Virgil's hip.

"I'm sorry am I making you hurting you or making you uncomfortable?"

"N-No"

"Then are you OK with this?"

Logan brought his face closer and pressed a soft kiss on Virgil's lips then pulled away.

"Y-Y-Yes"

Logan took his hand out the water and tilting Virgil's head down using his fingers on his chin.

"Why stutter?"

"Y-Your smart use that big beautiful b-b-b-brain of yours"

Logan let out a soft chuckle but then flushed pink.

"Virgil? Can I kiss you again?"

Virgil nodded his head and Logan took his hands out the water and placed them on Virgil's cheek and kissed him again. Virgil wrapped his arm's around Logan's waist bringing them closer closing all the space that was allowed. The two pulled away and flushed even redder then what they already were.

"Logan would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"Of course Virgil"

Virgil snaked his arms around Logan's neck pulling him in for another kiss they remained like that until the doors to the pool swung open and an over dramatic Roman came in.

"Patton told you to get Virgil twenty minutes ago!"

"Occupied"

Was all that Virgil responded.

"EXCUSE ME WE GOTTA GO!"

Virgil started splashing Roman with water so he ran out leaving the two alone again.

"We really should get going though"

"OK, OK"

Virgil pulled himself out the water and pulled on his tank top then hoodie changing back into his ripped jeans.

"What are you going to wear your clothes are soaked"

"You shouldn't have pulled me into the water!"

"But you loved the result of it"

Logan folded his arms over his chest until Virgil threw a huge purple hoodie at Logan and black sweatpants.

"So unorganized"

"Wet clothes or my clothes? Or no clothes I wouldn't compl-"

"I'LL TAKE YOUR CLOTHES!"

Virgil chuckled and Logan slipped into the huge clothes.

"Why the hell are you so tall?!" "So I could do this"

"Do wh- AH!"

Virgil lifted Logan and ran with him to the car. When they arrived at the car Roman raised his hands.

"DID Y'ALL FUCK TOO?!"

"No dirty all his clothe- You know what it doesn't matter we're here we're queer and we're ready to go"

AGHHHHHHH OK SOOOOO I have two theories...

1. What if Virgil is the tallest side I already make him super tall in my oneshots but what if it's actually canon? Thomas has heightened social anxiety and then in the videos half of his head is out of the frame while the others have their whole head in. Yeah it's because Thomas is standing on a step but what if it's intentional? Tommy is a rather creative person so why not make his embodiment of his heightened anxiety actually um heightened if that makes sense

2. And what if Virgil can allow the others to see reality of how it really is. So we all know the other 3 can be a bit... Um fanciful in the Valentine's day video when Logan was listing a "Logical" way to ask out a person Virgil just snapped his finger at him and Valerie and it showed how it would actually look of he used his method. And he keeps the group leveled headed he shows them every realistic possibility. Yeah he also magnifies it a little too much (like me) but he's just keeping things 100.

Yeah you guys waited 4 days for this trashy chapter sorry...