Rome Has Fallen (L.A.M.P)

Roman woke up and gazed over to his boyfriends who were all so adorable whenever they slept. Virgil didn't have makeup on which showed light sprinkles of freckles on his nose and cheeks. Patton without his glasses were just too darn cute with freckles everywhere and on his arms, then Logan who had freckles heavily sprinkled on his cheeks and nose. Roman got up without waking any other side and sneaked into the bathroom and did everything necessary for the morning then got downstairs and cooked breakfast. Virgil was the next downstairs in his long pajama pants and his christmas sweater.

"Hey Ro"

Virgil said in a groggy voice

"Hey sunshine"

Roman kissed Virgil's cheek and continued cooking pancakes. Virgil dragged himself to the bathroom to do his buisness and the next one downstairs was Logan. He had on his unicorn onsie with the tie around his neck.

"You know Lo you shouldn't really sleep with the neck tie"

"Im a serious person, serious people wear neckties"

Roman raised his eyebrow.

"Even when you get tickled?"

Logans eyes widen and he ran in the bathroom with Virgil. Roman laughed to himself and he heard a giggle come from the steps then a few feet coming down.

"Goodmorning Pat"

"Morning Rome!"

Roman always found that nickname hilarious, Rome was Patton nickname for him he loved it. When everyone was at the table eating Virgil, Logan, and Patton kept glancing at each other and smirking.

"Are y'all plotting something against me?"

Roman questioned with an eyebrow raised

"No"

The three all said together. Roman just hummed as the three quickly finished their breakfast and ran off into the living room. Roman tried to think of what day it was today, was it his birthday? No. Roman got up and went to the living room to ask Logan but just as he stood in the doorway of the kitchen he remembered. Its the anniversary since R-

"THE EMPIRE HAS FALLEN!"

Virgil yelled as he tackled Roman to the ground Patton and Logan joined in the tackle and they laughed as they were on top of Roman. Virgil was the first to apologize

"You know we do it every year Ro"

Virgil pressed a kiss on Romans cheek then made him self comfortable on Romans stomach. Logan was second.

"How did you miss the clues? Patton even called you Rome" 

He then laid on Roman's side and summoned a book. Patton was last

"You know I love you that's why I hinted at it"

Patton then took Roman's arm and wrapped it around him and closed his eyes. Roman didn't mind the big group cuddle he got every year except everytime he asked for the other sides to move Logan would come up with the same response.

"Well that would be illogical seeing that that Rome didn't rise again until a couple of years"

So they would remain on him for the whole day. After five hours of lying on the floor Roman asked in the nicest voice possibe

"Can I please continue with life?"

"You see I would let you go but Logan and Virgil are pratically cuddling each other on you" Patton said for a change.

Roman moved his haid up slightly to see the two tallest and most Logical sides cuddling each other on Romans chest. Roman thought the scene was flipping adorable.

"Sorry Ro but it seems like your staying in this spot"

Patton planted akiss on Roman's lips and cuddled into Roman's side even more.

"Well at least I'm with the people I love"

Patton giggled and Roman kissed Patton's hair.

"I love you too Ro"