The Mystery Date (Roman X Virgil)

Roman wore Virgil's hoodie all week, Patton and Logan were confused on why because he nor Virgil didn't tell them about the date until Friday. They didn't have a problem with the others knowing it just they simply didn't feel like bragging about it until the date went over perfectly.. But Roman caved for Patton. 

"Wait so you mean to tell me that you had a date with the dark strange son and you didn't tell me?!" 

"It just wasn't something that was brought up, and you didn't tell me you kissed Logan!" 

Patton blushed and giggled.

"Touché, anyway do you know where y'all are going?" 

"No he told me that he was going to show me what he does for fun" 

"Oooo probably he writes poetry or something" 

"Maybe anyway I called you over cause I need your help" 

"With what?" 

"My parents are out of town but someone needs to watch the house" 

"I'm your guy then" 

"I also need to call Logan too, you could be.... Reckless sometimes" 

"Sure It'll be nice to have company anyway" 

"Thank You so much Patton" 

Roman left the house and walked outside to see Virgil leaning against his bike. 

"Ready to go?" 

"Wait we're taking that?" 

"Do you have a car?" 

"Its in the shop.." 

"So motorcycle it is" 

Roman whimpered but Virgil ignored it. The motorcycle started going, and fast. 

"Virgil! Slow Down!" 

"Don't worry young Prince I won't let nothing happen to you" 

Roman whimpered again and buried his face into Virgil's back. 

"Oh glob, oh glob, oh glob, oh glob, oh glob" 

Roman lifted his head and Virgil's hair quickly blinded him so he dipped his head back into Virgil's back. When the motorcycle stopped Roman looked up and saw the entrance to a forest. 

"What are we doing here?" 

"This is part of our date" 

Virgil started fumbling with his fingers wanting to impress Roman already scared that he blew it but then Roman took his hand and kissed it. 

"I'm so ready for it" 

Virgil blushed at the gesture. 

"Come on its this way" 

Virgil kept Romans hand and pulled him into the woods they walked for ten minutes until they were in a circle of trees with target boards on each tree in the middle was a big tent and on the outside of the tent had roses and mosquito repellent coils, hanging on the tree branches were fairy lights lighting up their circle. 

"This is beautiful Virgil!" 

Virgil smiled and watched Roman as he took in the surroundings. 

"I have a question though, What are the target boards for?" 

"Well..." 

Virgil went in the tent and pulled out small knives and darts. 

"It's really fun" 

"What if you cut your hand?" 

"That's why I wear these leather gloves so I wont cut them, I even got some for you" 

Virgil took out red leather gloves with gold glitter on them. 

"God your a miracle" 

Virgil smiled and put the gloves on Roman.

"You'll use the darts because I'm under the impression you never did this before?" 

"I'm A-OK with that" 

Roman took the darts from Virgil and began throwing. All of Romans darts hit the blue and white while all of Virgil's knives hit every red bullseye.

"Great Odin's eyepatch your good" 

Virgil giggled.

 "Your not so bad yourself normally people who just started this would hit anything but the boards" 

"Well I play baseball so have some pretty good focus and aim" 

"I kinda grew into this I started at 10" 

"Why were you throwing knives at 10?!" 

"Well I started with darts I tried knives at 13 and liked them better, they helped with my anxiety" 

"I'm glad you had an healthy outlet " 

They were both smiling two small cheesy smiles at one another, they were high off their love. Virgil then walked into the tent when he came back out he had an Apple. 

"Want one?" 

"To eat or to use as a target?" 

"Depends on you" 

"I think I'll eat it" 

Roman took the apple and began eating it after Virgil took like 4 bites out of his own and he threw it in the air and threw the knife at it pinning the apple to the target board. 

"Holy shit" 

"Prince Charming did you just curse?" 

Romans eyes widen. 

"Forgive me Patton for I have sinned" 

Virgil laughed till the point he crumpled on the ground still laughing. 

"Oh fuck that's comedy" 

Roman sat next to were Virgil was with his laughter dying down, Virgil then laid back and looked up. 

"Stars are fucking amazing" Roman laid next to Virgil and looked up too, the almost black sky was filled with bright white stars.  

"Your right" 

Virgil turned on his side to face Roman, Roman notice Virgil looking at him so he turned on his side to face him too. 

"What?" 

"Your just beautiful"

Virgil placed his hand on Romans cheek and kissed Roman who was shocked but kissed back. They didn't stop until their lungs burned for air Roman's face was red and Virgil was a stuttering mess.

"I-I-I'm S-S-S-Sor- Mfm!" 

Roman cut off Virgil by pecking his lips.

"It's OK, I enjoyed it" 

Virgil smiled and blushed but he still was nervous. Roman could tell he saw Virgil playing with his hoodie zippers, Roman held Virgil's hands that were cold. 

"Would you be my boyfriend?" 

"Of course your majesty" 

"Now we're gonna fight" 

Virgil giggled and pulled Roman into a hug.

The En-
WAIT! BONUS SCENE
When Roman entered his house the first thing he did was pour himself a glass of water then walked in his living room kicking off his shoes. Roman saw Logan and Patton cuddling each other in their sleep "Oh my-" Roman took out his phone and snagged a few photos.