Boxer (Logan X Patton)

The amount of times I used soft in this fic is crazy

Logan held the side of his stomach as he stumbled over to his friend dorm room. He didn't feel like going to the hospital when he basically had his own nurse. Logan entered the campus house and got many stares hut he didn't care, this was something that happened after every time after a match. Logan walked uo the stairs, to room 214 knocking lightly.

"Pat?"

The door opened and his friends mix matched eyes fixed on Logan's side where he was holding.

"Jesus Lo"

"Sorry"

Patton pulled Logan into his room closing the door behind him. He then walked into the bathroom pulling out his first aid kit sitting next to him on the bed while Logan pulled off his shirt. 

"I'm starting to think your getting hurt on purpose"

"What? That's not true-"

Patton placed the cold rag on Logan's bruised side making him wince at the pain ever so slightly.

"-It's not my fault that my hobby happens to come with injurys from time to time"

Patton just let out a soft sigh and went back to the first aid kit getting bandages that didn't exist anymore.

"Your making me run out of bandages Lo"

"I'm sorry"

"You know, you have to be more careful"

"But if I was careful, I wouldn't see you as often..."

Logan's voice trailed off and Patton let out another soft sigh taking Logan's bruised/bleeding hand and resting the cold rag on them.

"Yeah... But that doesn't mean I like seeing you hurt"

Logan smiled ever so softly and played with the one string that hung off the rag.

"I'm glad that you care"

"Of course I care Lo"

Logan breathed a breath of relief and looked up meeting Patton's soft brown and blue eyes. Logan's gaze softened and their faces began inching relatively close, he just hoped that whatever they were about to do wouldn't ruin their friendship. When their lips connected it wasn't a movie star kiss but it did feel like there was electricity connecting them together that it was something deeper then that. The two pulled away slowly and looked up pressing their foreheads together while Logan left a hand resting on Patton's neck.

"I wanted to do that for so long"

"Me too" Patton let out a soft chuckle as he felt the sudden rush of a blush rise to his cheeks. Patton moved his head from Logan's head and to his lap resting it there while Logan began to run his fingers through Patton's hair before stuttering out the words:

"I love you Patton"

Patton was shocked for a second but just smiled. He knew he loved Logan, he loved him for about two years now.

"I love you too Lo"