Distracted (Roman X Patton)

I don't know I like the idea of Patton and Virgil being cheerleaders and Roman and Logam being in football together. I mean in every highschool AU i read Logan's always this nerd that would correct the teacher or something and would be in math or chess clubs but for mine he's in lots of afterschool activities. Like Ice skating, drama, chess, and some other sport most likely football or baseball seeing that's were you use math and crap I'll stop rambling now

Today was a home game everyone would be there and cheering South high football team. Patton was the captain of the cheerleading team with Virgil being second behind that and they would be there cheering their boyfriend/crush on. But Virgil and Patton were plotting something truly evil. The two helped everyone slip into the uniform they made for this game then did the other girls and boys hair the two then proceeded to slip into their own cheer uniform for this game and smiled huge smiles at each other they then proceeded to do their hair and put the bows in. Virgil replaced his black eyeshadow for a deep red and even applied some on Patton except his was actually on his eyelids and neatly down with eye wings sharp and crisp. "Are you sure this isn't too extra Patton?" "They'll be fine" Virgil nodded and the two made their ways to the team locker room. Logan pulled on his pants when he heard the door slam open causing him to turn around and almost trip. "Hey Ca- Holy smokes" "Hey guys!" Roman and Logan's jaw hanged as they looked at their own crush/boyfriend. Patton's curly fawn hair was pulled back into a bun with a black and red bow holding it he had black eyeshadow over his blue eye and red over his brown his freckles were dominant as ever wearing black shorts and glittery long sleeve crop top that spelled PRO on it. Virgil on the other hand was just as stunning half of his hair was in a black bun and the other half was down with the purple dye at the ends his eye wings slouched down almost circling the red eyeshadow that was under his green eyes, in his hair he two had a black and red bow right at the top, and his uniform was just like Patton's. Roman lifted Patton and spun him around "USTEDES PARECEN AÚN MÁS INCREÍBLES QUE LO HABITUAL!" Patton let out a giggle "Thank you Roman" they then turned their attention to Logan who was pretty much frozen and his eyes were basically displaying showing the windows error message as Virgil just stood infront of him. "OK we gotta go now the game about to start good luck!" Patton pulled Virgil away and the two ran out he locker room "Hey Lo you got a little druel at the side of your mouth" "Shut up" Roman laughed at Logan as he adjusted the football uniform on his body. Roman lifted the helmet placing it on his head ready to start the game. "Come om guys it's time to get on the field!" (By the way there's also girls on the team this is a very nice school) Roman amd Logan made it to the doors and saw the cheerleaders lined at the doors ready to bring them out. The doors ipened and Patton immeadietly began doing backflips with the football team behund him. Then the cheerleaders began to chant "SHARKS IS HERE TO FIGHT WE'LL WIN THIS GANE TONIGHT GET EM IN THE GROOVE SO GET EM HEY YEAH GO GET EM, HEY NUMBER 5 (Roman's number) GO GET EM YEAH GO GET EM HEY NUMBER 10 (Logan's number)  GO GET EM! SHARKS WE'RE HERE TO FIGHT MAKE SURE YOU BEAT THEM TONIGHT!" The crowd cheer and screamed as the teams lined into position. The cheerleaders then made their way to the bleachers were they would let out small chants. Patton and Virgil watched how distracted Roman and Logan were. "Patton They'll be alright right? I mean the other team hasn't scored- WhO THe FUcK DoES ThAT GuY THINk HE iS?!" Virgil outraged at the sight of Logan getting tackled to the ground. The guy tackled Logan to the ground and attempted to thrown the ball but Roman catched it and ran. Virgil let out a snicker and chanted "You throw like my mom do you think your at the prom?" He then added a small frontflip and winked. Patton giggled pulling Virgil to sit down again but then he junped up himself when he saw Roman run right into a player. They called a timeout and Patton rushed to the locker room with Virgul trailing behind Roman was sitting there wiping dirt off of him and making yucky sounds. "You OK?" "Yeah your just being too cute!" Roman pulled Patton into a hug and he let out a small yelp "You stink!" Roman smiled and hugged Patton even tighter getting dirt on him too. "YUCK!" Roman let go of Patton and shot him a cocky smile "Now stop focusing on me and win that game" "OK I will" "Now where's Virgil?" Roman smile began to turn into a huge grin and Patton turned around to see Logan and Virgil heavily making out. "VIRGIL WE GOTTA GO!" Virgil practically jumped out of Logan's arm's and walked out the door face red as ever. "So adorable!" Patton ran after Virgil finally catching up with him sitting at the bleachers again. The game once again started and the results were definitely better this time though.  When the game ended Patton practically ran into Roman's arms taking them both into the mud. "Now I can look at you all I want" "Yes you can" Roman pressed a kiss on Patton's lips then he heard Virgil say "Yuck" "45 MINUTES AGO YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH LOGAN!" Virgil flushed red then took a handful of mud and threw it at Roman's hair. "How dare you?!"

The bows they wore

Pattons hair style

Pattons hair style

Virgil's

And the uniforms!

And the uniforms!