Carving Confessions (Virgil X Roman)

YOLO! YOU LIKE ANALOGICAL LIKE ME?! WELL I HAVE A WHOLE ONESHOT BOOK DEDICATED TO MY FAVORITE SPACE GAYS! Um it's basically Halloween soooo don't be suprised if this whole month's oneshots would be Halloween themed. Oh! and if your dressing up for my favorite holiday commemt who or what your being ok enough of my rambling and on to this ship that everyone loves so much.

Halloween, this was Virgil's favorite holiday for many reasons. You could be whatever you wanted to be without people judging you, you could go around and scare everyone and play pranks without anyone getting angry, hell or even if you just enjoyed the night walks with the coold breeze blowing through your hair giving your nose and cheeks a rosy tint and you a craving for warmth and anything pumpkin flavored. Before meeting his bestfriend Patton Hart, Virgil would've normally just sit on his roof and look out at his neighborhood glow up with orange lights and children giggles and playful screams. But now him, Patton, Logan, Roman, Devon, Remy and Emile would all dress up and throw some big ass sleepover, talking about most things happening in school while doing something "traditional". Patton was the first to come, he was wearing the bride of chucky costume which Virgil helped with and then came in Logan who was wearing a chucky costume (Which took LOTS of convincing).

"Are- Are you wearing a tie?"

Virgil looked closer at Logan who his tie wrapped around his arm and covered in fake blood.

"How else am I to show my professionalism?"

Virgil face palmed but Patton let out a giggle and kissed Logan's cheek.

"It's adorable"

Logan began blushing widly while Virgil clutched onto his stomach.

"Stand back I think I'm going to be sick!"

The front door opened and in came in Devon dressed as Lapis, Emile as Peridot, and Remy as Amythest.

"Where's Rom-" Before Logan got to finish his sentence Roman popped in yelling:

"Did someone say Prince?!"

Logan rolled his eyes while Virgil had his hand on his chest but Remy, Patton, and, Emile all shared a glance wiggling their eyebrows as they saw how perfect Roman and Virgil's costumes clashed. Roman was wearing a Cosmo costume while Virgil wore a Wanda costume.

"Shippy much?" Devon said poking a very flustered Roman with his elbow.

"Well! Why don't we get to the pumpkin carving!" Virgil said changing the subject away from him and Roman. He marched outside snatching a carving knife off the counter refusing to look up. The other 6 then followed outside to where Virgil was sitting in the grass already cutting out the top of the pumpkin and dumping its insides into a huge bowl infront of him.

"What's the theme?"

"Secrets!"

Virgil glared at Devon as everyone nodded in agreement, sitting on the floor grabbing their own pumpkin. Virgil stared at his pumpkin not knowing what to carve in it, he didn't have any secrets- well besides how much he liked Roman but he definitely was not going to carve that into no damn pumpkim. Virgil sighed and laid on his stomach glancing around at everyone who was carving something into their own pumkin. Virgil took the knife and aggressively carved a heart, anyone questioned it he'll just say his secret is a crush.

-20 Minute time skip-

When everyone finished Remy counted to three and everyone turned their pumpkin to one another. Their secrets were a bit surprising seeing that it didn't even fit who they were, like Logan was failing math class, Patton punched a kid in his old town (but for good reason), Roman was nervous to ask someone out, Remy loved cartoons, Emile lives on an ice lattes like his boyfriend and Devon is terrified of snakes. When Virgil turned his pumpkin around he could see Roman's face show a worried expression for a quick second but went back to smiling.

"That's not sharing the secret!" Remy said sitting up from his position that he was in.

"Can we know who it is?"

"No"

"Gurl we are your besties, there's nothing to hide"

"Your my only friends" Virgil spat giving Remy a glare to drop it.

"Well I need water"

"But you've barley spo-"

"I just need water OK?"

Virgil got up and went inside his house grabbing a cup from up the counter before he heard Roman call his name.

"Virge?"

Virgil turned around to see Roman had the same worried glance from earlier.

"Are you OK? I mean if you didn't want us here you could've called this off"

"What? No I'm OK"

"Are you sure? You seem annoyed"

"I'm good Ro"

"Whatever you say storm cloud"

And there went that charming personality that Virgil couldn't help but love.

"Mhm"

"So can I at least know who your crush is?"

Virgil's body immeadietly froze tensing up.

"Hell no"

"That came off as harsh"

"I mean- I can't tell you I think I'll die"

"Well maybe we could trade information?..."

Virgil raised an eyebrow but was definitely intrigued of who Roman was nervous of. But this also meant confessing to Roman, fuck it we all die you either kill yourself or get killed right?

"Ok I'm listening pretty boy"

Roman's face blushed as Virgil leaned in their faces almost 5 inches apart.

"On the count of three OK pretty emo?"

Virgil began blushing too but nodded in agreement.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"You" they said together with their eyes closed until being hit with realization.

"Me? Out of all people, your nervous to ask me on a date?"

"And you return my feelings after all of our insults?"

"I guess"

"Finally it's about time someone said something about the big ass elephant in the room, I was seriously done with the eye fucking"

The two turned their heads to Logan who was holding his glowing pumpkin face deadpanned.

"Thanks Logan" Virgil mumbled under his breath secretly angry that Logan messed up whatwver was going to happen between Roman and him.

"Well I would be on my way to the front to put this down, so I would give y'all your privacy"

Logan peft as he said he would leaving Virgil standing there not really knowing what to do.

"Well Emo Nightmare, why don't you let me take you out?"

"Like with a sniper or in a date cause I'll appreciate both"

"On a date Virgil"

"Y-Yeah"

Roman smiled and held Virgil's hand intertwining their fingers.

"Is this OK?"

"Perfect"

I'M OVER HERE JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON MY BED BRYAN DECHART (Connor from dbh) HAD CONFIRMED GAVIN REED IS GAY AT A COMIC CON IN RUSSIA! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?! R-K-9-0-0