(Virgil X Logan X Remus)

So I put my three favorite little shits together- Let the Choas begin

Virgil nervously walked throughout the college dorms as he looked for his boyfriend's room. They had the fortunate luck of having a room together while Virgil was stranded with his boyfriends twin. Virgil was going to their room because he felt more anxious than on average and his boyfriends honestly just calmed him down. Virgil knocked on the room door and Remus answered it, upon seeing Virgil he smiled widely then grabbed his hand and bring him into a hug closing the door with his foot.

"Hey Scare Bear" Remus then pressed a kiss to Virgil's forehead.

"Rem who is it?"

"Virgil!"

Virgil heard footsteps than another pair of arms were around him.

"Hello stardust"

Virgil smiled softly to himself. And just embraced the warmth of the other two. People normally had comfort objects but Virgil had these two, they were his comfort, they knew what to say and how to say it. They were just amazing, so damn amazing.

"You hungry Scare Bear"

Virgil nodded as he weirdly craved Ramen noodles in the moment.

"Ramen please"

"I know" Remus chuckled to himself before walking off into the kitchen.

"Is something bothering you Virgil?"

Logan asked picking up on the little habbits that Virgil would do whenever he was anxious.

"Just need a reality check" Virgil said going to go sit on what was supposed to be Logan's bed. Logan nodded and sat next to Virgil.

"Five things you could see"

"Ceiling, you, bed, AC, another bed, and an Albert Einstein poster"

"Four things you could feel"

"Silk covers, um hoodie, pillow and you"

"Three things you could hear"

"Water boiling, AC, Footsteps"

"Two things you could smell"

"Cologne, laundry detergent"

"And one thing you could taste"

"Kiwi's"

Logan laid next to Virgil bringing him into a hug. Virgil loved physical affection especially when it came to cuddling.

"Ramen is ready to be eaten!" Remus said coming in with a bowl but immediately put it on the nightstand once he seen the other two cuddling so he could join them.

"Someone's sleepy" Remus pointed out noticing Virgil already dozing off in Logan's arms.

"Wouldn't blame him, you are a comfortable pillow"

Logan glared at Remus who only laughed.

"It's the truth" Remus said going up to kiss Logan's forehead then laying on Logan's arm.

"And I believe you too are going to take a nap?"

"Yeah your more than welcome to join"

Remus smiled at Logan who only shook his head with his own smile.

"Alright then"

"Love you calculator"

"Love you too nut job"

"And we love you Storm cloud"
Remus added kissing Virgil's cheek then Logan followed kissing his forehead.

"That we do" Logan said soon to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~Spoiler Alert~~~~~~~~

But the Asides tho-

I loved it ❤️

Especially that little tangent/rant that Virgil went on and then the little "Heghhhh?" After or the little reality check Logan had him and Thomas do I just had to use it. And then when Virgil began to participate in rewriting Frozen the smile Logan gave him!!!!! It's was precious ❤️❤️ my Analogical heart is Raving 💙💜

Oh and im gonna post the thingey I drew in the next oneshot because im on the top bunk and im too lazy to crawl down and take a picture of it.